Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 51129 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2003, 02:35:31 PM »
Toad: Mario, I've always wondered.  Quoting wwf superstar the rock.  Do you like pie?
*Starts laughing so hard he falls out of his chair.*

I''m a Mario rube!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2003, 05:44:46 PM »
Mario: *raises eyebrow* Oookaaaay... Anyway...hardest quest, huh...? I'd probably say SMB3, also. (Or SMB: the Lost Levels aka SMB2J) Paper Mario would have been a pretty tough challenge, too except luckily I had 8 teammates, and the Star Spirits (and other TMKers) to help. With SMB3 all I had was Luigi and ocasionally Toad.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2003, 06:00:27 PM »
Mario, how did you feel when you had the Star Spirit's power flowing through your blood, huh?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2003, 06:26:19 PM »
Hmm...it's kinda like this sudden overwhelming feeling of great power--yet love, strength, courage, peace and good. I'm not sure how to explain it; it's hard to describe.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2003, 06:28:41 PM »
What's your favorite brand of soda?

"I go to many oversea places, like Canada."- Britany Spears

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2003, 06:32:22 PM »
Considering we only have one kind of soda-soda, I'll have to say Super Soda. Flavor doesn't matter--it's all good. But how is this relevant? I thought jon (and Jman) was doing the interview. *Sigh* Oh well...

--------------------

« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2003, 06:38:04 PM »
Really?  Oopps..

"I go to many oversea places, like Canada."- Britany Spears

« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2003, 08:52:14 PM »
*Ahem* Its-a-called Acting..you-a-dont really think-a-I earn my pay-a-check sitting-a-on my butt do-a-you? Bah about the-a-dress question...Nintendo only-a-makes here wear-a-it in the games...to-a-get away from-a-it all Peach dances in-a-the local strip bar...heh heh...What-a-she and Daisy dont-a-know is that I-a-visit often...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2003, 10:46:33 PM »
Mario: Peach! Luigi! You should be ashamed of yourselves!! So THAT'S what you've been doing late at night when you try to sneak out of the house, Luigi!

Peach: That's not me! That's secretly Dais--...oops...uhh..I mean...never mind...heheheh...

--------------------

« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2003, 04:55:04 PM »
I thought you guys made games aimed for children....and now you're talking about strip clubs? O-k.

Anyways, Bowser, heh heh, I've asked everyone what their theme song was, what's yours? Oh, and it will be pretty hard to be better than Luigi's song, heh heh.

Oh, Luigi, do you have a drivers license?

« Reply #265 on: June 21, 2003, 06:19:42 PM »
We-a-make games for-a-kids...but thats-a-not to say we-a-dont do things-a-like that on-a-our off time...yes-a-as a matter-a-of fact I do..unfortunately, I-a-usually have to-a-steal, er uh-a-borrow Wario's car...being-a-as its the-a-only car in TMK...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 5:21:20 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #266 on: June 21, 2003, 07:27:07 PM »
Toad: (quoting Sapphira)  *Sigh*  What happened to this interview?

Jman:  I don't know, let's start it again.  Luigi, who is your worst rival in videogaming? Actually, this one's for both brothers.  Mario and Luigi, who do you consider to be your worst enemy outside the Mario universe?  And don't say Sonic because he's a part of Nintendo now.

I''''m a Mario and Sonic rube!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #267 on: June 22, 2003, 11:33:05 AM »
Umm-a-I would-a-say the Bill-a-Gates...Ok, then-a-I would say the-a-main-a-character of Halo...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #268 on: June 22, 2003, 01:46:33 PM »
Halo, eh? It's because it's such a good game, I guess...it's what's keeping XBOX alive! Hey, why don't you and Mario make your own version of Halo? But instead of using guns, use your fire flowers and such! Hey! Why don't you make a new Super Mario World for the Gamecube! It won't be side-scrolling-it would be like Super Mario 64-but with all your powers and such-that would be COOL!

« Reply #269 on: June 22, 2003, 02:08:24 PM »
Bah! why-a-bother with-a-remakes? The ever smart-a-Marionut#1 already has-a-written a cool-a-game that-a-ties all the story-a-lines together...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print