Print

Author Topic: Something I found today while walking home  (Read 8409 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »
Y'know, the same thing happened to me too. What happened was around a year ago, my sister called me and asked me to bring her reading glasses to her work, so I did, and when I was walking by, I saw a Mario Pinball Land ball on the side of the street, so I took it and kept it.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »
Weird, but cool.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
I think that's a cool find. I think I like it better than other MArio toys I've seen.
Bowser and Bowser Jr: best villains EVER.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »
You know where you can see a bunch of cool Mario toys?

http://themushroomkingdom.net/mania/merch/toys

Right there. ^_^
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
You know where you can see a bunch of cool Mario toys?

http://themushroomkingdom.net/mania/merch/toys

Right there. ^_^

Here there are my Nintendo toys (many of Super Mario)-plus a sonic sticker and my second Game Boy game (the only one-with Donkey kong country, I still have. The others are all disappeared after we had renued our house! =()! X3

http://i30.tinypic.com/fmtkr5.jpg

I've found other beautiful Mario toys after the time I've taken this photo: I'll take a new one of the new toys, so.
 (Lately I have bought some Super Mario phone straps, other Keychains of New Mario Bros, New mario bros little statues, a Super Mario PVC figure and a big 1UP mushroom plush. I'm still waiting for a Bowser Jr plushie! =D)
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 02:59:55 PM »
Funny thing. Two days ago I was watching AVGN videos, and coincidentally in the Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout review, James throws one of these Mario balls at a guy in a Bugs Bunny suit.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »
Mcdonald's using video games to get kids to be active, the least thought out plan ever.  On a lighter note i've got the ball, yoshi, and hammer!
Huuuuurgh!  My brain hurts!
I can't keep up with plot
points this complicated!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 09:40:01 AM »
It's kind of like those commercials on all the cartoon channels right now--the ones saying "go outside and play" on TV.  The hypocrisy is sickening.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »
Funny thing. Two days ago I was watching AVGN videos, and coincidentally in the Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout review, James throws one of these Mario balls at a guy in a Bugs Bunny suit.

Whoops. I guess I forgot to mention that. It's also in a few of his other videos. Just sitting on top of the TV next to a McD's bag. Ah whatever. *watches James nail Bugs between the eyes with Mario ball over and over again*
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print