Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117323 times)

« Reply #390 on: May 08, 2004, 07:42:41 PM »
I can feel the dank fluids of happiness flooding through my gullet.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2004, 08:14:40 PM »
Yes.  Let's try and forget this whole thing ever happened.  Drinks are free tonight!

Jman''''s various quote of the week #4: The world has gone down the crapper, so I give this advice.  Love each other, don''t listen to bad music, and don''t hate because hating someone is as bad as killing them.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2004, 11:21:03 PM »
In response to your sig, Jman, "hate" is the only word strong enough to describe my hatred for my enemies.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 5/8/2004 10:21:28 PM
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2004, 07:20:06 AM »
You mean like when you were angry at me for all that anti-pokemon crap?

Jman''''s various quote of the week #4: The world has gone down the crapper, so I give this advice.  Love each other, don''t listen to bad music, and don''t hate because hating someone is as bad as killing them.

« Reply #394 on: May 09, 2004, 01:30:39 PM »
I didn't consider you an enemy during the Anti-Pokemon crap, Jman, I was just really mad at you.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #395 on: May 10, 2004, 04:42:58 PM »
Well, let's not bring that up again.  Let's just concentrate on thwarting jon and marioguy's next attack on the forums, if there is one.

Jman''s various quote of the week #5: If I wanted a signature, I''d have gotten one a long time ago.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2004, 04:36:14 PM »
Song has been removed due to some offense it has caused.

Edited by - Jman on 5/24/2004 2:31:49 PM

« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2004, 06:47:52 PM »
Hey hey hey! It's Fat Albert!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2004, 09:31:49 PM »
Jman, I'm on jon's side. I talked to him on Messenger, and he's definitely not crying. He doesn't want to waste time on destroying this flame-infested forum with a certain rube running amok. But if by a strange twist of fate he decides to destroy the forums again, I will support him. In my opinion, it was wrong to ban jon. Some people think he didn't respond smartly to the mod(s) who wronged him in some people's opinions, but I think it was wrong to ban him for it. The mod(s) was a(were) complete jerk(s). They feel like they own the forums and they want to get back at jon for annoying them, even though he's done nothing wrong. They think anyone that offends them deserves to be banned. If the head of the strike system tries to force that person's flawed rules on the forums, I will defend jon's point of view anytime.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 5/14/2004 8:46:22 PM

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #399 on: May 15, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »

Jman''s various quote of the week #5: If I wanted a signature, I''d have gotten one a long time ago.

Edited by - Jman on 5/24/2004 2:32:54 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #400 on: May 16, 2004, 07:51:32 PM »
"The mod(s) was a(were) complete jerk(s). They feel like they own the forums. . ."

They pretty well do, so to speak. That's why the mods/admins are here.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2004, 03:39:04 PM »
I've started writing songs this past week.  Whew, just 4 more days of school for me!  Our school gets out a week earlier than the public school (I go to a Christian school).

« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2004, 03:05:02 PM »
I got outta school BEFORE you Jman. Clark County schools got out on the 21st.

--------------------

"blbalaleblbalel... That''s all folks!" -Porky Pig''s most famous line
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2004, 04:47:36 PM »
Geez, I get out of school June 25!

I'm totally looking forward to the summer, but most of my friends are going to Europe for most of the time! I'm going to miss them, but of course, I got you guys, right?...... Right?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 5/28/2004 3:49:12 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #404 on: May 28, 2004, 05:01:18 PM »
YEAH!!!!!!!  School's out for Summer!  Not only is that a song, it's the truth!  At least for me!  

Print