Print

Author Topic: Hidden stuff in video games  (Read 2667 times)

« on: June 10, 2009, 09:36:39 AM »
Alternatively, the secrets in video games that that no one would even dare give two cares and a flip about.

So in Sonic Adventure at the very, very end of the last stage Final Egg, there's this platform that takes you up to a room where, if you can stomach the long grueling ride up, you can find four extra lives.

Has anyone actually waited for the [darn] thing to come down? I had to wait two minutes for it! Its funny how there's all these extra little paths and rooms with goodies in Sonic Adventure that are analogous to the earlier 2D Sonic titles. I never see those again (Aside from perhaps those Advance titles).

Have any of you ever had to wait for something to happen in a video game but didn't want to, or secrets that you know in a game that you know you wouldn't bother to check out but are cool none-the-less to other people? How about some hidden area where you find some really neat goodies? Or how about that pointless secret you found in "X" game? What ever the heck it is, why don't you discuss it.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:32:33 AM »
The Insomniac Museum in Ratchet and Clank 2/3.  Of course, when I did actually bother to 100% the game to be able to enter it, it was much cooler than I expected.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
I managed to glitch my way in on the second game.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 01:21:52 PM »
I just took the shortcut (playing at like 2 AM and entering a telelporter that appears).
every

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 04:11:50 PM »
A) Your vid had amazing production values.

B) That secret's hilarious.

C) Like one of the commenter's said, Braid's secret stars are pretty insane.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
This video has changed my life.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »
OH, MY!

It's probably common knowledge here that the Trouble Centre in Paper Mario:TTYD has a secret back entrance only accessible by using Flurrie's breath on the building's rear wall, but  thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print