Print

Author Topic: Mario or Wario Who is better  (Read 4521 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2002, 01:52:18 PM »
Dude, Wario could totally whip Mario. Wario is way stronger than Mario, and even if Mario could manuever a little faster, one ass drop from Wario and everything in a two mile radius gets shaken. Mario would stumble, then Wario would kick his ass and eat it too.

THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2002, 02:17:34 PM »
Lets break this down to a competitive sort of judging rules shal we?

I heartly recommend the D20 system by Wizards Of the Coast. (Infamous for making the Dungeons and Dragons game)

Well in this matter wario would be a larger person, and defently has a larger constipation score which would give him more HP.

Mario may have a higher dexteritary however his DEX bonous to his armor class may not be significate enough compared to wairos large size.

Wario also has a skill which BIZZ called a "Ass Slam"

Now this "Ass Slam" would probely be a unblockable attack with a Reflex save of 15, now thats wheres marios speed comes in.

However, even if he did complete the save he would still have to do another reflex save (D20) in order to aviod the shock wave of warios massive anus colliding with the ground.

now this is a very hard thing to do and mario would probely fall down and lose be very vunrable to another attack considering he would eather have to spend a movement turn getting up or lose his DEX bonous to his AC....

That forces him to get up in fear of another (This time unblocked) ass smash.

Now we get into the damage of the ass smash. I assaume it would be warios general size x his strength modifier or 1d10+4.

Now mario maby have a high reflex save and even a rather high jump skill but I doubt that he can survive pound after pound of wairos smashing.

Now into the situation before. Even if he doges and is not smashed and suffercated (Seeing it extreamly difficult with marios strenth mod to get out of wairos grapple)

He will be bashed by warios bash attack. This attach will probely be the same as the smash only with out the weight mod (1d6+4)

This is a rather considerable attack.

Marios offenses consists of basically the same thing, however if he mangaes to get a flower he gains a flame attack (2d13+3) which is quite mighty.

But we also must assaume that wario could get his infamous powerups. Which would even the playing field considerably.

Taking those factors into consideration I must say that wario would win and convration with mario unless mario was pre-flowered.

Also, Super Wario Land 2 for game boy was possibaly the best game boy (orginal, not color or pocket) game ever made.

Edit: If you dont understand this...well trust me Wario would win.
-=Looking For Peace? I DIDN''''T THINK SO!=-

Edited by - D&DMan on 8/10/2002 1:19:51 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2002, 02:40:45 PM »
The question wasn't who could beat each other up. It was "who is better?". Mario is better, even though he may be weaker. I don't think that Wario would be smart enough to be able to beat Bowser... do you?
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2002, 02:51:56 PM »
In that case, Wario is better. Plus, I'm pretty sure that all the characters who wear overalls only do that becuae they wipe their asses with the backs of their shirts.
THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2002, 02:52:00 PM »
In that case, Wario is better. Plus, I'm pretty sure that all the characters who wear overalls only do that becuae they wipe their asses with the backs of their shirts.

Print