Print

Author Topic: Likely Characters for Super Smash Brothers Brawl  (Read 21753 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 04:47:26 PM »
...the quality of Sonic games have come so downhill since 2002 that the series is a shell of it's former self.

Oh man, do I ever agree with that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »
And what is your basis for this?
The fact that I haven't read or heard anything to make me think otherwise. That doesn't mean I'm right by any means.
That was a joke.

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »
The reason Sonic is so discussed is because everyone wants him in brawl.  He fits so well with the game.  There is a cool Smash Brothers site if you want to go check it out, called the Super Smash Brothers Blog or something.
Go Vols!

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 08:52:05 PM »
...you mean Super Smash Brothers Dojo, am I right?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 09:52:37 PM »
Bottom line: Fans have absolutely no idea what is going in and out of the staff's heads. None of the rumors you've heard have any meaning at all. You know who believed a rumor? Romeo. He killed himself shortly afterward.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 11:13:51 PM »
Yeah, and the world was rid of another whiney teenager. XD

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »
Nah Paper Luigi, hold up here is the url

http://smashboards.com/index.php

A lot of people post on it... 

Good points everyone, but most people I talk to think Sonic will be in it.   
Go Vols!

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
That site cannot possibly prove that Sonic is going to be in it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
So what if the majority of people think Sonic will be in it? You know nothing for certain. So, say a million clones of me think that the world will end next week. Does that make it true? But, it just might. You don't know for sure. But neither do I, which is why I am not saying that Sonic will not make it. Jumping to conclusions about what will be known eventually gets you nowhere. You know a wrong conclusion to which the masses once jumped? The idea that Earth was the center of the universe. Galileo was right about Earth revolving around the sun, but they threw him in jail for his insight.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »
I guess like a few other things, it requires faith. But I really, REALLY doubt Sonic is going to make it.

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
The reason I mentioned the fact that a lot of people want Sonic is that Nintendo is a company.  A company that sells products that customers want.  Customers (in this case) want Sonic in brawl, in fact a whole group of SEGA fans could be brought on board with this move.  Both Miyamoto and Sakurai have said that Sonic would be a great add to Smash Brothers.  I see him in it.  Also a recent conference is being held on September the 5th by Nintendo to announce information about their games and they have invited two third-party companies along:  SEGA (Sonic?) and Capcom (Megaman?)...

I know some of you guys are die-hard nintendo fans and want just nintendo characters but I think you will enjoy the game if they added Sonic, and anyways, you don't have to play him except to unlock features. 
Go Vols!

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 07:46:15 PM »
Thanks for listening though... get bored at work and like to keep up with this stuff while I am there. 
Go Vols!

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
I'm all for it man, I think you got some good faith, but with the addition of new characters like Diddy Kong and Pokemon Trainer (without more news about Sonic), it just doesn't seem likely.

But hey, that's what some people say about Jesus, and he's got over 2,000,000,000 people supporting Him around the globe. You may not have that many, but you've still got some fans supporting your claim.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:04:58 PM by PaperLuigi »

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 08:30:42 PM »
Bottom line: Fans have absolutely no idea what is going in and out of the staff's heads. None of the rumors you've heard have any meaning at all. You know who believed a rumor? Romeo. He killed himself shortly afterward.

Awesome.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 11:47:20 PM »
But hey, that's what some people say about Jesus, and he's got over 2,000,000,000 people supporting Him around the globe. You may not have that many, but you've still got some fans supporting your claim.
Wrong. With Jesus, it's a religious belief that has some evidence to back it up and some illogical things that you just believe. With Sonic in Brawl... That's something that we will see for sure. Whether you believe in him or not... Well, sorry, but your whole comparison is bogus. And you know who compared things that were nothing alike? ...N*SYNC? And they broke up a long time ago and no one remembers them or cares what they're doing now.
It's YOUR problem!

Print