Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 119995 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
Hey, It would be fun to blow the crap out of Spongebob with Solid Snake. You all totally know it would. Also, it was spamspamspamspam's opinion, don't insult him.

« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2006, 04:45:40 AM »
I want to play as Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Playing as a beauty such as her would be such bliss.

Or maybe Asuka Soryu, I dunno.

Misato would kick butt, too.

PenPen can be a trophy!

Sachiel would also be nice.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »
That could work.......

...if Nintendo were the anime studio that created those characters, that is.

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2006, 09:13:51 AM »
Keroro from SGT Frog would also rock. Mario, the most popular VG character in the world, getting his butt handed to a FROG.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2006, 10:05:45 AM »
For the last time, it'll never happen. Masahiro Sakurai even said that anime characters are NOT permitted in the SSB Battles.

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2006, 10:18:53 AM »
I never said it would. I was just imagining things.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
He also said that only one or two more third-party characters will be added, and that they have to have been in at least one game on a Nintendo system.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »
I wish i was made by nintendo, so i could be playable!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2006, 02:28:51 PM »
If there is another open spot for only ONE not two,ONE more third party character it belongs to Sonic the Hedgehog.After all he was almost in Melee.

But we need room for NINTENDO characters.After all it is a NINTENDO franchise.
"A winner is you"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2006, 03:50:01 PM »
The question is, who would go in that second spot(if it's available)? I fSnake weren't there, Knami could've added Simon Belmont and another slot could be given to Capcom's Megaman. Add that to the fact that Pit is already there, and the N Team is reborn!

« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2006, 12:39:49 PM »
Robert look at my previous post.And that shall draw you closer to the truth.........
"A winner is you"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
Yeah, but if there are two more spot available, Sonic will most likely take one of those spots, but the question is who would be in the third and final spot (if there's gonna be a third spot)?  It could be Mega Man, Bomberman, or even Geno (who's rights, for some reason, hasn't been bought by Nintendo from Square yet, even though Geno is a Mario character.  Although I think I heard a rumor that Nintendo may be buying the rights to the SMRPG chracters someday).
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2006, 07:19:16 PM »
It may happen sooner than you think. Get a load of who's in Mario Hoops.....

« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2006, 10:44:07 AM »
Yeah I know the Final Fantasy characters.(Dragon Quest characters,from what I've heard).
"A winner is you"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »
The question is, who would go in that second spot(if it's available)?
You know the answer to that question. The most likely third-party character to be put in SSBB would be Sonic. And think of it like this: That awesome trailer couldn't POSSIBLY have shown all the characters. The ones that were shown must all be there when you buy the game (not unlockable, just there). Luigi will most likely be unlockable again, if not in the starting roster. Bowser will make a comeback for sure. But look, if you made them trailer you'd probably think "Okay. We'll show only one third-party character to keep it short, and to show  other third-party characters could also be in it. The rest will be a surprise." So, don't be down-hearted when you get the game and Sonic's not in the intro... he might be unlockable.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print