Print

Author Topic: The New & Improved Mario Trivia Quiz-Off!!  (Read 38396 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2003, 06:15:23 PM »
Sorry, it's not Isaac Marshall. I believe he did the voice of Toad in MK64. And no, it's not Kevin Bayliss either, at least not in MARIO VIDEO GAMES.  Sorry, Bluto, but you lose a point for a wrong answer. :(

Luigison: 1
Bluto: 1 -1= 0
Fifth: 1
Maestro: 2

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2003, 12:25:25 AM »
Kevin Bayliss? Hey, there's a "K. Bayliss" listed in the voice credits for Star Fox Adventures! Thanks for telling me what the K stands for! My SFA credits list becomes more complete!

I don't know the answer, though.

Edited by - ChupPerson WEIRD on 5/6/2003 11:26:08 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2003, 02:56:13 AM »
?!  K. Bayliss must be right... I prove it here: http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bayliss,+Kevin
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2003, 08:43:44 AM »
Sapphira, that Tennis code needs another character in the second line.  I can't use it without 14 chars.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2003, 09:12:03 AM »
Yes, Kevin Bayliss was DK in the Donkey Kong games, but not in the *MARIO* games. (I actually like KB's voice better; they should use him instead.)

Whoops! Sorry, Maestro. Crud. I can't find the piece of paper I wrote the code on. I'll keep looking for it, though.  ><_><

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/7/2003 8:14:12 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2003, 08:36:57 PM »
Sorry, Maestro. Forgot the li'l @ symbol. I'm glad I didn't forget it when writing it down from the game, instead of copying it incorrectly here!

KiZjzpxrTvZ8bB
LfN6f%jc@3Ci06

Anyway, keep guessing people!

--------------------

« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2003, 09:43:02 PM »
Charles Martinet!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2003, 09:53:15 PM »
That's what I was going to guess, but due to the difficulty of the question here, I thought it was to easy of an answer.  So, I am not guessing this time.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2003, 11:10:27 PM »
Ding-ding-ding!! Gamemaster79
is correct! Heheh...Charles Martinet doesn't just do the 4 plumbers... That was so obvious it threw everyone off!! HOOOHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHAHAHA!!! *Ahem* Next question!

Bluto: 0
gamemaster79: 1

7) What is the Light Blue Yoshi’s favorite fruit (excluding Melons, of course)? (Yoshi's Story)

--------------------

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2003, 11:20:43 PM »
grapes of course

100th post!  Whoopiteedee!

Edited by - Hirocon on 5/7/2003 10:24:26 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2003, 11:30:16 PM »
Hirocon is correct!

Hirocon: 1

8)What’s the name of the green Toad girl who is talking with her sisters near the Dojo in Toad Town?  (Paper Mario)

Woohoo! 100th *REPLY*!! --to my own topic. :)

--------------------

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2003, 11:37:56 PM »
Actually, I was NOT correct.  It may not be wise to argue against myself, but this just occured to me...I rushed back here to change my answer...

The light blue Yoshi's favorite fruit is the HEART FRUIT!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2003, 11:45:13 PM »
Gah! Foiled by my own question! I meant what's HIS/HER favorite fruit that's different from the others. (hence why I mentioned Melons. I forgot about Heart Fruit!!) Ah well... Here, I'll give you a bonus point for catching that.

Hirocon: 2

--------------------

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2003, 09:59:26 PM »
This is NOT a guess, but I do know that the orange one's name is Miss T.  That info was to kinda keep this topic going.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2003, 10:15:03 PM »
GAH! These questions are too ...questiony!
That was a joke.

Print