Print

Author Topic: What do you like on your pizza?  (Read 7354 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« on: April 22, 2004, 12:03:11 AM »
The inspiration for this topic is obvious. It seemed like too good of a topic to pass up, so I decided to post it even though there are other topics out there screaming at me (that is, telling me to reply to the replies to my posts). Oh—and Lizard's e-mail . . . I seriously at this moment just remembered about it. Ahcgtch~!! *^^*

Anyway, to the topic question. My answer would be most anything, I think; I can't really think of any pizza topping I've had that I don't like. (This is not to say, however, that I've tried everything, for I certainly haven't.) Barbecue chicken and Hawaiian pizzas are really good, as is just about anything that you can order at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). As for toppings in general, perhaps my favorite combination is mushrooms, olives, and light cheese.

Okay, that's it for me. Your turn!

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:51:06 AM »
This is going to sound weird, but...

peppers (I actually like them, this was not inspired by another thread), mushrooms, tomatos, and...NO CHEESE!  That's right, I like my pizza without cheese.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »
My personal favorite is shrimp. I abhor pineapple on pizza.

Anchovies aren't bad if I have a lot to drink and the standard pepperoni is always good.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 05:03:12 AM »
Attention ladies of the Fungi Forums!
The way to this eggman's heart is through his stomach, and to get through that you must have this on your extra large pizza: Extra cheese, extra sauce, ham, and bacon.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 07:13:31 AM »
Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, lotsa cheese, and peppers. And pineapple sometimes. Not on the same pizza.

I might be Sadib...

Edited by - Screech on 4/22/2004 6:13:55 AM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 07:31:21 AM »
Three-meat.  Definitely.  That means peperoni, sausage, bacon, cheese, and no peppers.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 12:32:51 PM »
The tomato sauce, the cheese, and pepperoni. The only pizza place I ever like to order from is Domino's.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

n/a

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 01:10:58 PM »
Vegetarian Nightmare. Ten or more of any meat topping. Cheese optional.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 02:02:03 PM »
Great...TEM just described my favorite pizza... -_-'  NOOO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! AAAH!

...Oh wait, add mushrooms to mine. :P *phew*

What's also really good is this chicken alfredo pizza I've had. Instead of marinara sauce, it's alfredo, and there's mozzarella cheese, pieces of chicken, bacon, and ham on top. Mmm...*salivates* I wish they hadn't made it as "limited time only"... :(

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/22/2004 1:11:10 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 02:15:22 PM »
Vegetarian pizza is my favorite!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 02:54:28 PM »
Call me an old-fashioned Italian slob, but I only eat cheese pizza. Just cheese. Extra cheese, extra sauce. New York Pizza > Long Island Pizza > Sicilian Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicago Pizza

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 03:52:33 PM »
Every topping available. I like trying new things.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 04:16:47 PM »
I'm with Red Paratroopa. But, I prefer if the topping was once a living animal.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 05:24:58 PM »
I like toppings on my pizza.

Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 05:50:16 PM »
As long as it's bread with stuff on top, it's fine with me. XD

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 05:53:08 PM »
Help. Deezer is feeding me bread with stuff on top.

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 05:58:05 PM »
Isn't that a little too much of a giveaway?

[edit]Disregard the above, I see there's been some changes.

Edited by - Popple on 4/22/2004 5:00:52 PM

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 06:46:25 PM »
Crazy enough, the only topping I've ever tried was Pepperoni. I'd really love to see what a barbecue pizza looks like...And eat it....All the pizza I have ordered though, did have peppers on the side of it...

I'd also like to try mushrooms...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 08:27:20 PM »
I've always been partial to Hawaiian.

Also, my dad has recently taken a liking to ordering a vegetarian pizza with extra pepironi.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 08:59:54 PM »
The only thing acceptable on my pizza is pepperoni. Nothing else.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2004, 10:38:56 PM »
Canadian bacon and mushrooms (not cuz Mario eats mushrooms, fools.)

Oh, and in Belton, TX: GO PAPA MORAN'S!! A lot fo people (including me) just call it "Papa Moron's." It works...

I think the real question of this topic should be if you eat the crust or not. I LOVE the crust. I can't believe people who don't eat the crust saying "it's nasty" and other crap like that. It's the pizza without the sauce, etc. for cripe's sake!!! It's an inch thick. Just eat it!!! I have no Earthly idea how people can't eat the crust becuase "it's nasty." How can it be nasty if you just ate it with toppings?! Crust is there for your fingers not to get sauce, etc. on them. When you get to the crust, EAT IT!!!!

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 01:16:40 AM »
Yeah...I'll remember that if I'm ever in Belton...yeah...

Anyway, I do eat the crust. Unless I'm super full.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2004, 08:50:22 AM »
Who doesn't eat the crust?  That's like collecting Mario games but not owning Paper Mario!  Unless the pizza is poorly made and the crust is burned or something, it's just more greasy bread, and greasy bread is delicious.

Do people like thick crust or thin crust?  I definitely prefer thick crust (even to the extreme of the "deep dish"), and I have never understood the appeal of thin crust.  I like my pizza chewy, not crunchy.  And given the choice between more greasy bread or less greasy bread, I'll take more.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 09:39:14 AM »
I only like pepperoni. Nothing you say will make me change my ways! =P

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 10:56:53 AM »
Sausage and/or pepperoni. Bacon occasionally. Mushrooms and peppers rarely.

TEM

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 02:05:32 PM »
I like the cheese filled crust or the thin crust.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
Any Pizza - Onions = Delicious.

In fact:

Most food - Onions = Delicious.

For those of you who are slow, I loathe onions in almost any shape or form.

Oh, and in New York: GO PAPA JOHN'S!! A lot fo people (including me) just can't come up with a "witty" name for it.

The pizza's good, though.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/23/2004 1:49:15 PM

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2004, 03:42:45 PM »
*Lives in New York*

I LOVE PAPA JOHN'S!!!! I always order from that place! I am going to order a barbecue pizza from there next time!

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2004, 04:31:31 PM »
Pepperoni, Sausage, or Hawaian. TEH BESST EVAH!!!!11

Edited by - The Big Boo on 4/23/2004 3:32:23 PM

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2004, 04:49:49 PM »
We have a Papa John's here in Washington, how nation wide is that man. It's like over east there... and over west here... and probably even somewhere else.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2004, 05:17:02 PM »

"Help!  Deezer is feeding me bread with stuff on top!"

You should take a pic like that to replace the previous similar phrase to put on the ...thing.

Um, I eat the crust, but I unfortunately don't have Paper Mario.

A day without sunshine is like night.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2004, 07:25:38 PM »
As many kinds of cheese as possible.
No sauce.
Black olives.

That's it.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2004, 07:53:46 PM »
No sauce? NO SAUCE?!

You truely are The C. Weird.

How people don't like sauce in any form is beyond me.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2004, 08:06:02 PM »
Sauce is the most important essence of a pizza. If the sauce isn't there, or not great tasting, the entire pizza is bad.

Oh, and I also like onions, but it depends. Olives <3, but not on pizza. Pinapple and pizza are both delish, but absolutely NASTY together.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004, 11:34:42 PM »
Oh, dear. Another member lives in the same state as I do. And that member is Popple, who was so kind as to tell us, "I like toppings on my pizza." Just watch; I bet he lives only a couple of blocks from my house . . .

As for someone whom I would like to have living only a couple of blocks from my house, Chupperson is the first person to go without the sauce, which people don't seem to like. Yet no one balked when Hirocon said no on the must-have cheese front (I'm going on the theory that pizza's three main ingredients are bread, sauce, and cheese). A couple of weeks ago I tried my first piece of cheeseless pizza, and I liked it. Maybe someday I'll try sauceless pizza and find that it isn't bad, either. But breadless . . . I think I'll pass. . . . I mean, it's not like I have any choice, anyway, with Deezer force-feeding it to me all the time. This is thanks to all your help, you people who treat the words "wheres dezzer" like You-Know-Who's name.

If that didn't make sense, then I guess there was a little too much subtly involved (or perhaps I just made too free of use of too many references for the space of one sentence). In case this helps: The You-Know-Who to which I'm referring is Voldemort.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2004, 07:40:54 AM »
I love eating the crust, especially if it's a stuffed crust pizza, mmmm....

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2004, 06:57:03 PM »
Sausage and pepperoni, or ham and pineapple.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2004, 12:20:39 PM »
Cheese cheese and more cheese. Nothing else please.(hey that rhymed just in time!)

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2004, 06:20:29 PM »
*eats very cheesy pizza*

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print