Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 15696 times)

« on: September 15, 2002, 02:58:55 AM »
O.K. I thought I would start a roleplaying game here using my rather unknown method of gameplay. You see instead of health points and action points etc etc. It works like this. Im the MASTER as the MASTER I play as all enemies and your superiors, and create your surroundings. I also choose your fate. You see if your ambushed by a platoon of Koopa Troopas and one player is hit by an arrow instead of losing health points I decide (by where the arrow hits) if you die or are disabled you get the idea. I also decide whwt goes and what doesnt go. Say you are capyured. If you type in "I summon Arzonag the mighty beast from the southern pits" and destroy all the enemie troops I'll say that you cant do that. You see I like to keep the gamee fair and real. O.K. please join. Its easy just choose any character from a Mario game (must be a "good guy") after all 5 slots have been filled I'll give you the story and we can start.   Trust me the game is alot more fun and organized than I just described it.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 03:27:29 AM »
Please note somone must play as mario and somone must be luigi.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 05:12:45 PM »
Sounds like D&D.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 05:30:55 PM »
Yeah, D&D is awesome though, and combining it with Mario is a cool result.

Anyway, I pick Luigi for obvious reasons.

(for one, play MK64 and compare Mario and Luigi, two, play SMBLL and do what you did with MK64, three, click my profile (you'll see what I mean))

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2002, 05:35:37 PM »
MadMario thank you for joining! Encourage others to play please,cause we cant get the game underway until all 5 playing slots are filled.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 06:57:40 PM »
Well, fine, I'll be Mario. Except, isn't that supposed to be reAlm?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2002, 07:01:16 PM »
Thanks for joining. Real relm I typed it at 3:30 a.m in a freezing cold house what do want?

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 07:04:19 PM »
Realm not real!!! Sorry my house is still freezing cause noone every turns off the friggin ac! Plus Im sloppy with my typing.

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 07:27:35 PM »
Uh, CW, let's encourage others to play, ok?

Oh, yeah, since I was a bit late with what I said for reason 3, I'll just tell you: I hold the Luigi Seat in the Mushroom Council (I don't really want to explain the rest, ask LieutenantEagle).

Edited by - MadMario on 9/19/2002 6:29:37 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2002, 11:28:37 PM »
Umm... okay, encourage them where? How?

So... anyway, George was walkin' through the park...
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2002, 11:42:23 PM »
Look guys just forget about encouraging o.k. I'll give you the Prolouge tommorow and we three can get started. Maybe after we start playing others will want to join.

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 04:27:47 PM »
Ok, fine. Just one question: can you reserve a spot for a friend of mine?

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 05:02:56 PM »
Why not, the more the merrier I just need to know who he wants to be.

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2002, 05:50:49 AM »
I wanna be Wario

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2002, 05:50:53 AM »
I wanna be Wario

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2002, 07:08:37 PM »
I'll be Toad, the midget with the voice of a drunken horse! It's come to my attention several things in Mario have that voice...

I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!
I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2002, 09:40:06 PM »
Cool only one more is needed!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2002, 11:04:59 PM »
Let me ask GoombaDoom if he wants to play.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2002, 05:27:22 AM »
Then we can finally start and oh I changed my profile signiture let me know what you guys tink

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2002, 04:18:15 PM »
Now I cant tell if that was a compliment or an insult to the great god of rock but if it was an insult I highly sugest you change it OR ILL BAN YOUR @SS FASTER THAN TOU CAN SAY GODZILLA!!!!! Just warning ya.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2002, 10:58:31 PM »
Um... Godzilla.
1. Sorry pal, but you can't ban anybody.
2. Ozzy Osbourne is utterly evil. (Hmm... that sound familiar...)
3. There is no such thing as a "god of rock."
4. When are we gonna start this thing?
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2002, 05:35:46 AM »
I am not making fun of Ozzy I am just saying at times he looks scary and creepyy alla at once. I ean Michael Jackson is scary now but people respect him. i AM not dissing ozzy I am just making a joke and when are we starting this ting

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2002, 06:32:45 PM »
O.K. first off I forgot to type just kidding at the end of that post. Second by ban I meant everyone is simply to ignore your post and third we start now.
    this is the proloug to the game and even thoughit is really long reading it a a must! If you dont read it ya wont understand the game. This prolouge makes refferences to my massiv fanfic. If I make a reference that you really want to know about contact me at fogen2002@hotmail.com Nobody is to talk out of character in the game. Any questions should also be mailed to me. Now let us begin
    The Mushroom world has been beset by many dangers over the years. Almost all of them have been destroyed thanks to the two mortal defender of TMW. Mario and Luigi, who had arrived in this amazing world by complete accident so many years ago. Tonight they sleep in the bunkbed of thier small (but very nice) house in the Mushroom Highlands. For around three years now they have lived a nice peaceful lif, while Bowser and his minions lie dead under the rubble of The Valley of Bowser. Tonight they sleep, aided slighty by several pints of ale, completely oblivious to the new danger that at this moment is coming ever closer to TMK.
      On the dark tortuerous Necro Plain the Necro wasps worked to thier masters command. I shall not describe the Necro plain for it is to massive and terrible for words. Also it is perpetualy dark and only the masters of the plain can see on it.
     The wasps,at least ten feet in length to the smaller ones, pounded thier sword like stingers into the impervious wall which they themselves wove at the begining of time.
     In the darkness voices rose over the deafening noise. This noise can be described. Imagine yourslef

in a wind tunnel, add to that the agonized screams of billions of things human and inhuman, add to that a billion violins all playing out of tune symphonies of the Necro Plain at pitch that could kill a man instantly.
 Above this sound rose voices. "How much longer?" cried one "Five more minutes." cried another "My disuise mirror shall not last much longer. Soon Lord Saten shall be able to see us agian!" cried yet another "To the Pits of Spit with Lord Satan!" cried the first.
     The Necro Wasps broke through the wall. "Go!" cried one of the voices.
     At this moment things in TMW horribly wrong. Such is to be expected when a rip in the Necro Plain opens in any land. When a rip opens in the Necro Plain great evil always rushes out of it.
     Only a handful of Yoshis in the Dino Islands saw what happened. They only saw it from a far distance however thier eyes are good and much can be seen from the ruins of the Yellow Switch Palace. The entrance to The Valley of Bowser the evil stony entrance in the likeness of Bowsers head rose from the sea. Bowser and all his minions had been ressurected.
     Five figures draped in black landed in the Forrest of Illusion. It was still night in TMW. No moonlight was able to penatrate through the thick trees. The five figures shakely managed to get up on one knee.
     They had not the strength to speak so they sighned to each other. Theyre hands tremmbled weak. One of them sighned that the strongest should climb a tree or fly above them to find a clear path. One of them stood. He was obviously the strongest and shook much less than the rest. He started to climb a tree.
     It was at least two hours until he returned. He shook the others awake and started to sighn something. He was so weak now that he was near fainting. He sighned "Up and to demon no other way" and then he collased.
     The others were stronger now. Four of them slowly spread huge black leathery wings. Their wingspan was ten feet and twenty to one of them. One picked up theyre passed out counterpart and they all took off.
     Once they were above the high trees which took about ten minutes they looked to the west and saw a demonic looking head of stone protruding from the sea. They flew towards it.
     Dawn was just breaking when they entered its mouth and flew down,down down into the darkness.
     Bowser was shocked to find himself out of that awful horrible place of pain and back in his throneroom. His throneroom was really alot nicer than you'd think. It was made of the Vinella Gem. Many read and black and royal purple tapestries decorarted the long room. Also a large wrought iron chandelier hung from a silver chain on the ceiling. A large portrait of bowser hung on the wall. Bowsers throne was at the back of the room it was huge and made of black lava rock. Highly decorated it was, with many different carvings. The carvings were actually of all the Koopa Kings who had reighned before.
     All of Bowsers royal gaurds had the same shocked and amazed look. Bowser sat back in his thhrone pondering what had happened.
     Then the huge wood doors to bowsers throneroom flew open. Five figueres dressed in black made theyre way down the red carpet toward Bowser. The gaurds attacke but any one who advanced upon the strangers found their throats violently slashed as if by some unseen blade. Any weapon they threw burst into flame and crumbled to dust.
     The strangers stopped at the part in the carpet whre a large K was embroidered. They knelt before the Koopa King. There was a long silence before one of them looked up and spoke through his hood "May we advance o most honourable master?"
     Bowser was confused and frightened but he knew that the tone of voice they used was one used by beggers. He hates beggers. "What do you want!?" his voice boomed in a very rude tone. The five looked at each other. They rose and went right up to Bowser.
     "I tried to be nice but you blew it." said one "I am Jaseric." he announced and he took off his hood to show an overall handsome face. His features ere shard and his hair long and very dark red. Redder than blood almost black. His face was white as paper.
     "I am leader of the five of us. I am Nosferatu. As three of the rest." Bowser looked at him confusedly "Errr... youre.... Pinocchio?" Jaseric scowled "Funny. I am Nosferatu the undead, Vampire."
     Bowser had seen a graet many things before but vampires, that was rediculou even for him. "How stupid do you think I am?" he laughed "I now a begger when I see one get out. Vampire geeze thats a good one if youre a vampire than Im Princess peach!" he almost fell out of his throne laughing.
     Jaseric became very angry. He looked at Bowsers left wrist is slit open and blood spurted everywhere. Bowser yelled out in shock and pain and grabbed his wrist. "Listen to me very carefully" Jaseric began "This is Gathenteck he is our scientist" One of the four others took off his hood to reveal a very disgusting face. It was like a vampire bat's with plastic tubes running out of his left nostril, mouth and all through his face and head. Larger tubes from his back and shoulders. They wereball dark red. His black scraggled hair ran just over his shoulders.
     Jaseric continued "his ingenuity saved his life once. The machine that he wears pumps blood from his automatic heart. By all laws he should be dead. That is Mortic." Anotther removed his hood under it was A wolves face. "He is warewolf and no other can match his hunting skills." "That is Scaen he cannot reveal himself. His cloak holds in pure evil he is our sorceror. That is Tamek." the last of the five removed his hood. Under it was a very demonic vry evil face. It looked like a gargoyle for the most part. "He is our beastmaster he also holds power over the Necro Wasps."
     "Now that we are aquainted listen to me very carefully." Bowser held a tight grasp on his wrist trying to hold in the blood that was pooring out. He was to scared to refuse he slowly nodded his head.
     Mario and Luigi were still asleep. It was now 8:00 in TMK. There came a loud banging on the door. It woke Mario but not Luigi (who sleeps like a rock) Mario went over to the door aand...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2002, 12:01:22 AM »
Who is it-a? Wakin'-a me up at-a this hour... oh it's 8:00... well anyway... I'm-a goin' back-a to bed.

--------------------
(Out of character)
Then Ozzy Osbourne said RARERARERAAAA
... that's funny
(Just to clarify what I was saying before, anybody who needlessly and willfully kills living createures is not cool in my book.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2002, 12:14:51 AM »
The toad royal gaurd that Mario completly missed in his slepless trance ran inbetween his knees and stopped in front of him. "Mario wake up...snap out of it...alright you asked for it. The toad took out a firecracker (all gaurds have these for riot control) lit it and threw it to the ground. BANG!!

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2002, 01:38:51 PM »
Hey! What's with all of the racket!?

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2002, 02:54:32 PM »
I just got word that some Yoshis supposedly saw something wierd out at sea. Probably just another volcanic burp but you two are the official defenders of TMK so lets go. I got a Limo waiting.

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2002, 03:50:00 PM »
Ok, let's get going, bro!

NOTE: What I meant by "reserve" is keep one slot open for him. Ok? I'm not really sure who he wants to be, but his username might be "mathman952" (he hasn't joined yet from what I know).

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2002, 05:52:23 PM »
The castle was only a half an hour away and the limo was nice. Mario and Luigi were still a little worried about bringing technology to TMK but at least it wasnt falling into the wrong hands too much. They arrived got out and entered the Highland Palace's ivory doors. They made their way through the many beautiful rooms and halls of the palace. Up the long spiral staircase to Peach's royal chambers. Peach was waiting in her dressing gown sitting at the open window starring out at her sprawling kingdom. Thinking of what Mario had told her that night that the portal closed forever. She turned when the door opened. "Sorry I had to wake you up" she said "Hears the report from The Dino Islands." She handed a large green tropical leaf on it were Yoshi foot prints in different patterns. Mario being fluent in the Yoshi language took it and read. LARGE BOOM IN BIG WATER BOWSER HEAD BACK. It was written in shorthand. Yoshi's have better writing skills than that....  

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2002, 11:30:20 PM »
Yoshi didn't write this... or any of the other Yoshis! Hmm... well, one of the little Yoshis might have written it... What do you think, bro?

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2002, 12:49:11 AM »
Before Luigi can react the leaf is snatched out of his hand. It was Yoshi. He studied the note and confirmed that no yoshi had written it. He said went on to say that the marks werent even Yoshi footprints. He then hastily swallowed up the note and left the room.

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2002, 04:03:34 PM »
Well, we need to find out who DID write that note. And whatever it is, it could be true, as I DID see something sticking out of the water where the Valley of Bowser was during the ride in the limo... And Mario, could you teach me the Yoshi Language next time there is one of those notes? I could help with interpreting them if you do.

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2002, 04:48:15 PM »
I know I am interupting the story I am sorry about this. But I have one question. When will me chara be introduced??? Well I know it is interupting it I am sooo sorry but I am serious

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2002, 08:18:48 PM »
First to Axem. Very soon. And Now the game
     Peach Mario and Luigi are now in the observatory. Peach fiddled with a few controls and looked at a large viewing screen. On the screen was a satalite view of The Dino Islands. She turned a nob and the picture enlarged. There in the ocean was the entrance to the Valley of Bowser. Yoshi appeared in the door way. Behind him was an escort of Koopa Troopas. He sadly nodded his head. The troopas threw some red disks on the ground. There was a blinding flash. Mario and Luigi fell to the ground unconsious. In stepped Lemmy Koopa. He turned to Yoshi "Good work dude!" Yoshi starred at the ground. "They wont remember a thing when they wake up. Take em back to thier gay little house." The troopas carried Mario and Luigi away. Peach was now used to and sick of being kidnapped. She was almost certain that they would take her. A white hand fell on Lemmys shoulder. He jumped and looked behind him. "Jas man dont do that. You know I hate it." Jaseric walked over to the princess. "Look at the palm of my hand, my lady." He raised his hand peach looked at it. In the palm of his hand Jaseric held an age mirror. Peach aged to a pile of ashes. He knelt and scooped the ashes into a small decorative glass jar. Here is your reward young Koopa. He handed the jar to Lemmy. "As for you green one you have servrd me well. In my kingdom you and your race will be highly respected." Yoshi began to weep. Mario and luigi awoke the next day to a sunny morning...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2002, 08:46:44 PM »
Editor's note -- "[...]" indicates an out-of-context comment.
[Ok, wait a sec, hold it... please quit with the weird use of the language, ("take them back to their house" sentence), and Peach is gonna come back, right? Otherwise I quit.]
Well, see, Luigi, the Yoshi language is similar to the language of Potchgult, if you've ever studied that...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/30/2002 7:40:33 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2002, 12:01:56 AM »
A note from me the Master. Look Im not telling you whats happening to Peach whatever happens to her is up to you four! Now please lets all get back to the game.

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2002, 04:02:32 PM »
(Hey! That's prejudice to a religion! Change that post!)

Where... AM I? I don't remember being here... Oh, yeah! We're at home. How could I forget that? *Looks at the newspaper for the day before today* Hey! Wait a sec! Today it's supposed to be raining! And tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny! The Mushroom Tribune never lies about the forecast. Something fishy is going on here, I can smell it... Mmm, anchovies!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2002, 08:53:38 PM »
[Were you talking to me? If so, I changed what I was saying...
I was just meaning, so we're supposed to find a way to get Peach back?]
That's-a right! I'm-a makin' a lotsa Pizza-Pie...
Hmm, I wonder why it's not raining?!

That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2002, 04:16:20 PM »
Ok, let's see... We have a daily suscription to the Mushroom Tribune, so Toad will probably be coming soon with the paper.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2002, 10:55:11 PM »
Oh, it's his turn to deliver it today?
...Do you remember what happened when we left the castle? Wait, did we leave the castle?
I DON'T REMEMBER leaving the castle!
What could this mean?
*Thinks for a long while*
Why was I makin'a Pizza-pie at-a 7:30 AM?

That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2002, 03:29:22 PM »
*Looks at yesterday's newspaper* Huh? Toad doesn't come until 8:30 and it's only 8:00! And it says it's raining today!

[Yesterday was the day it's Toad's shift. Today it's someone else's shift for the Mushroom Tribune (clever name, eh?), but the Mario Bros. don't know that, yet.

Oh, and CW, Mario and Luigi don't remember the toad with the firecracker, the limo, Luigi seeing the Bowser head, going to the castle, the note... they don't remember ANY of that!]

Edited by - MadMario on 10/2/2002 2:34:04 PM

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2002, 11:06:58 PM »
(true Mario and Luigi remember nothing but going to bed and waking up.Yes very clever name good job.) A sudden rumbleing noise breaks M&L's thoughts the earth is shaking like nothing they have ever felt. Their little Mushroom House splits in half.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2002, 01:20:30 AM »
Oh, how sad. Our pad broke. I'll have to be a construction worker again.
I still want to know why I was making Pizza.
[Ok, I see, in effect, they lost a day. Hmm... Similar to the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Clues".]

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2002, 10:38:00 PM »
Oh, here's Toad. Finally!
.....?! It's not Toad, it's Wooster!
Wooster, is Toad sick or something?

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2002, 12:01:16 AM »
*Suddenly, Mario notices everything come to a grinding halt - he seems to be the only one unaffected...*
Oh no! Either I'm caught in a warp bubble, or a pocket of accelerated time! Or everything but me has just stopped traveling through the space-time continuum! OH NO! AAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Well, I'm going to go and see if Peach is all right...
*Mario walks to the castle, to find it strangely deserted... Completely oblivious to the horrors of the day that time forgot!*

That was a joke.

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2002, 01:16:50 PM »
Mario inspecting the castle feels a sharp crack to the back of the head falls to the ground and goes black. CW you a out of it until further notice but continue to read posts to keep yourself informed. You should come back into play shortly.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2002, 07:54:02 PM »
[Okie dokie!]

That was a joke.

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2002, 09:23:04 AM »
Yeah then soon I WILL BE IN THE GAME HUZZAH

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2002, 11:38:25 PM »
[Well, let's get this story movin'! It's goin' awful slow right now...]
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2002, 04:11:13 PM »
Well if you people would devote more time here wed be at some action by now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2002, 10:31:27 PM »
[I visit here every day!]

That was a joke.

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2002, 01:23:59 PM »
I do also to see if I am introduced yet

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2002, 01:24:00 PM »
I do also to see if I am introduced yet

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2002, 12:02:35 AM »
Well, one: What happened to MadMario?
And two: I doubt that Wiseman will ever post here again... I mean, he's only posted once.

That was a joke.

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2002, 05:15:08 AM »
True true But what to do about that you know

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2002, 11:49:04 PM »
[If you don't use punctuation, no one will know what you're trying to tell them.]

That was a joke.

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2002, 04:15:15 PM »
[I guess that's my cue. Oh, and sorry, but I couldn't access the Internet for two days]

*Time shifts to normal* Hey! Where did Mario go? Wooster, let's get over to the Castle to see what's going on because that's the most obvious spot since he really likes Princess Toadstool (don't want to sound disrespectful by saying her first name alone)! That reminds me, I had a date with Daisy today! What to do... Hmm, Daisy can wait, this can't! Let's go!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2002, 10:33:26 PM »
[Hmm... what's Daisy's last name, anyway?]

That was a joke.

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2002, 05:49:44 AM »
(good question)

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2002, 05:12:46 PM »
[I don't think Daisy has a last name, but Luigi should call her by her first name anyway, considering she's his girlfriend]

*Goes into the main castle room and is shocked at what he sees: Mario is on the ground out cold [I think Mario was knocked out, so am I right?], Peach is aged to dust and is in a glass flowerpot, Yoshi is on the ground stabbed in the neck (but still consious), and (fortunately) Daisy is trying to help out Yoshi*

Daisy! What happened!?

[I wanted to put the movie in somewhere, if you don't like this idea, ooze, then tell me]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2002, 07:48:02 PM »
[If Peach is in a flowerpot, how does Luigi recognize her?]
*groan*

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2002, 09:32:35 PM »
[Then the story stopped again, and no one knew why.]

That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2002, 11:35:25 PM »
                Die Eier Von Satan
Die Eier Von Satan Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch Ein halbes Pfund Butter Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker Ein halbes Pfund Mehl Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse Ein wenig extra Staubzucker... und keine Eier In eine Schussel geben Butter einruhren Gemahlene Nusse zugeben und Den Teig verkneten AugenballgroBe Stucke vom Teig formen Im Staubzucker walzen und Sagt die Zauberworter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und Bie zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und Keine Eier Bie zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und keine eier..goodbyecruelworldimleavinyoutodaygoodbyeallyoupeopletheresnothingyoucansaytomakemechangemymind
                   GOODBYE

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2002, 11:46:37 PM »
What kind of recipe is that anyway?
Sie sind verrückt und Krystal ist extrem kühl.

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2002, 07:48:56 PM »
I guess this topic is dead. Too bad it never got anywhere.

That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2002, 05:39:59 AM »
Yeah but atleast it made it to 5 pages

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2002, 07:04:00 PM »
Why do 99% of the topics die before I get to read them?

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2002, 11:55:57 PM »
People smell you coming and run for it.
(No offense, that was a joke.)

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2002, 04:01:00 PM »
[The flowerpot is labeled "Peach", ok?

And ooze, WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING!?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2002, 11:10:50 PM »
[Well, that makes sense. Yeah, Ooze, you expect US to post here, and then you don't!]
I'm tired of being unconscious!

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2002, 06:49:45 PM »
EXactly

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2002, 12:07:53 AM »
[Are those song lyrics, or what?]
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2002, 12:40:10 PM »
Noiep it would be funny if they were though

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2002, 10:06:00 PM »
Yeah, well, where's ooze, anyway?
Well, I sent the guy an e-mail...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/19/2002 9:10:57 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2002, 08:26:31 PM »
Farewell, topic!
You lasted for a while!
But now it's too late
To save you in a file.
We tried to get Sir Ooze to post
But he stopped it for too long
And now this topic's dead (oh yeah)
So solemnly, bang the gong.
That was a joke.

« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2002, 06:54:21 PM »
ooze, reply.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2002, 12:08:26 AM »
Quoting the "new" Ooze,
"First off I am not Ooze. He has abandoned this board." There is now a guy who is (was) his friend who has assumed control of that username. He said he would bring back this topic if enough people wanted him to. Go tell him you want him to at the Mario Bar. :-)
That was a joke.

Print