Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 15723 times)

« on: September 15, 2002, 02:58:55 AM »
O.K. I thought I would start a roleplaying game here using my rather unknown method of gameplay. You see instead of health points and action points etc etc. It works like this. Im the MASTER as the MASTER I play as all enemies and your superiors, and create your surroundings. I also choose your fate. You see if your ambushed by a platoon of Koopa Troopas and one player is hit by an arrow instead of losing health points I decide (by where the arrow hits) if you die or are disabled you get the idea. I also decide whwt goes and what doesnt go. Say you are capyured. If you type in "I summon Arzonag the mighty beast from the southern pits" and destroy all the enemie troops I'll say that you cant do that. You see I like to keep the gamee fair and real. O.K. please join. Its easy just choose any character from a Mario game (must be a "good guy") after all 5 slots have been filled I'll give you the story and we can start.   Trust me the game is alot more fun and organized than I just described it.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 03:27:29 AM »
Please note somone must play as mario and somone must be luigi.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 05:12:45 PM »
Sounds like D&D.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 05:30:55 PM »
Yeah, D&D is awesome though, and combining it with Mario is a cool result.

Anyway, I pick Luigi for obvious reasons.

(for one, play MK64 and compare Mario and Luigi, two, play SMBLL and do what you did with MK64, three, click my profile (you'll see what I mean))

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2002, 05:35:37 PM »
MadMario thank you for joining! Encourage others to play please,cause we cant get the game underway until all 5 playing slots are filled.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 06:57:40 PM »
Well, fine, I'll be Mario. Except, isn't that supposed to be reAlm?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2002, 07:01:16 PM »
Thanks for joining. Real relm I typed it at 3:30 a.m in a freezing cold house what do want?

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 07:04:19 PM »
Realm not real!!! Sorry my house is still freezing cause noone every turns off the friggin ac! Plus Im sloppy with my typing.

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 07:27:35 PM »
Uh, CW, let's encourage others to play, ok?

Oh, yeah, since I was a bit late with what I said for reason 3, I'll just tell you: I hold the Luigi Seat in the Mushroom Council (I don't really want to explain the rest, ask LieutenantEagle).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 9/19/2002 6:29:37 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2002, 11:28:37 PM »
Umm... okay, encourage them where? How?

So... anyway, George was walkin' through the park...
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2002, 11:42:23 PM »
Look guys just forget about encouraging o.k. I'll give you the Prolouge tommorow and we three can get started. Maybe after we start playing others will want to join.

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 04:27:47 PM »
Ok, fine. Just one question: can you reserve a spot for a friend of mine?

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 05:02:56 PM »
Why not, the more the merrier I just need to know who he wants to be.

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2002, 05:50:49 AM »
I wanna be Wario

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2002, 05:50:53 AM »
I wanna be Wario

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print