Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117423 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2003, 08:47:52 PM »
Sure thing Trainman! *Cooks up food* Here's your Creme of Mushroom Soup and some Cremem Soda fresh from the fridge! Oder up Sapphira! You need to bring a Taco Salad and this Creme Soda and Mushroom Soup. Keep up Sapphira, I don't want you fired. ;  )

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2003, 09:21:25 PM »
If you go here, you will see that Jman himself said I can be a cook and that I asked before you.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/26/2003 8:22:33 PM

Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2003, 09:29:51 PM »
Well excuse me because he told me I could be a cook also. I believe I should be the lead cook because I am on the Forums twice a day, everyday. Therefore, I will be able to handle almost every order.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2003, 09:52:49 PM »
I am on the Forums three times a day every day and I quit.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/26/2003 8:56:31 PM
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2003, 06:44:07 AM »
Guys, there is no "Lead cook." You're all part of my staff, and you're all equally important.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2003, 01:46:44 PM »
Orders ready~!

gunblade88: One taco salad...

Trainman: One 'Creme' Mushroom Soup, and one 'Creme' soda...

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2003, 09:27:14 PM »
Thanks Sapphira. I guess I'll take a Root Beer now. *sigh* Actually make that 5 Root Beers. *Chugs all of them and now feels drunk talking to an officer.

"Now lemme tell you something. There's no blood in my alcohol system, ocifer."

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2003, 10:17:24 PM »
Root Beer does not have any alcohol. It's soda. I would tell you a long, boring story about how Root Beer got its name but you would all fall asleep.

"Plank reminds me of fresh-cut spring flowers spewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon." ~ Ed, from Ed, Edd, n'' Eddy.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2003, 10:34:25 PM »
Trainman, Nintendofreak is right. Root Beer is a soft drink. And also, we didn't serve them to you yet. Ok. Here they are. Sapphira will bring them to you soon.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2003, 10:54:46 PM »
Listen folks. I KNOW that Root Beer doesn't make you drunk. (If so, I would be drunk all of the time) Just a little imagination, folks.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2003, 10:56:26 PM »
Also, I didn't say I was drunk. I said I felt drunk in my post.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2003, 10:59:05 PM »
Oh no, Meowrio and Sapphira gave me my order which means I got to of the same thing. You both did that with my Root Beers too. Now I feel worse. *groans*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2003, 05:12:20 PM »
I'll have an ice cold frosty mug super soda.
I started school today.  I'll only be on in the evening and on weekends, now.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2003, 08:04:32 PM »
Ooh, that must suck to go back to school.

"Plank reminds me of fresh-cut spring flowers spewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon." ~ Ed, from Ed, Edd, n'' Eddy.
Deezer was here.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2003, 08:44:53 PM »
Hello! I'm not hungry right now, I had turkey for dinner.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Print