Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117686 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2003, 10:50:32 AM »
"Maybe Deezer could disable it?*hint hint*"
  Uuh, you didn't really need to write hint hint.  And marquee doesn't suck, some of the people who use it improperly make it seem like it sucks.

Sapph, I have to say I disagree with your signature.  Sometimes it's smart to say something even if you don't have something to say.  What if two friends are at an awkward moment?  You have to change the subject to anything possible...

I never lie.  AND I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!  And I''m never sad*sniff*.  And I''m perfectly *cough* healthy.  I never lie.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2003, 12:08:20 PM »
Sorry donotcare, but for that greedy statemnt, you get none. Anywya, yes I don't like Marquee either. School is dumb. And I am almost always happy! I'd say 95% of the time I'm happy. I'm a happy person! Hooray for me. But it's annoying since the new cool trend is to be all sad and dark. I hate it.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2003, 12:24:12 PM »
"Well, Sapph or Meowrio, could you throw me a Sprite Remix? Remix is so good."

--I already gave you it, as well as your spaghetti and cookie...er...garlic bread...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2003, 05:47:40 PM »
I know you already gave it to me. I meant that I wanted another one. Thanks for the "cookie" garlic bread though. Very artistic. ;P

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2003, 05:53:10 PM »
Well in this case Markio, the marquee does suck. You say only stupid people make the marquee suck. Well he is acting like an idiot so it does suck.

Markio, why are you worried about her sig? Take a look at my sig and have fun.

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2003, 06:03:12 PM »
I shouldn't play with the microwave.  Bad things happen like:

1.I melted a cup when I wanted hard chocolate to melt.
2.I accidentally left a spoon in there and there were sparks but I opened the door and pulled it out.
3.I put a glue stick in there once and the cap flew off and the glue melted.

That's why I never play with a microwave anymore.  I always check if there's something metal in there too, which I never do.

I never lie.  AND I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!  And I''m never sad*sniff*.  And I''m perfectly *cough* healthy.  I never lie.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2003, 06:27:24 PM »
Markio, try this fun trick. It's safe and nothing baad can happen. Take a marshmallow, put it on a microwave safe plate which is pretty much any plate, and then set the microwave for like 30 seconds, and watch the fun!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2003, 08:12:19 PM »
Who wants Nintendo to make a game where you can actually kill saddam Hussein and Osama?
Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 3/19/2004 9:06:25 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2003, 09:32:55 PM »
Last time I put a marshmallow in a microwave I, uhh, sort of forgot the plate... And it takes a long time to clean up marshmallows.

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2003, 11:01:20 PM »
I don't want Nintendo to make a game about killing Pokemon because the video games are fun and Pokemon is not stupid. I would like to kill the T.V. show trainers though.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2003, 05:44:04 PM »
Yes Jman, they should make a game where you can kill... well blow up stupid Pokemon. I'll tell you why everyone hates Pokemon. Pokemon went down the drain after about 1-2 years after they made it. The dumb thing is, is that they keep inventing new, stupid games. i.e. Pokemon Gold, Ruby, Yellow, Sapphire, etc. They are almost all the same game and there are new Pokemon all the time. They're all small and stupid. They have almost the same powers and have stupid names that NOA or whatever made up. Pokemon Stadium for the N64 got VERY boring after 2 battles. But stupid them, they make another Pokemon Stadium. We had an assembly about types of abuse today at school. Since we're 8th graders, they were more blunt... but I didn't care about that. The "bully" was making fun of Pokemon, said the guy who had the trading cards was gay, and said that one of his attacks is "Losermon." This was acting of course, but it was VERY funny that he was making fun of Pokemon. Everybody laughed at that. I think Pokemon deserved that little blow to the stomach. I know Pokemon lovers will kill me, but that is my opinion about Pokemon. I used to like Pokemon, but after they started to make more and more, I didn't care for it much.

About the microwave.... put an ordinary lightbulb inside of it. It doesn't matter if it has blown out already, I don't think. Put it in the microwave and rev it up. It should slowly strobe a very faint purple. Inbetween each strobe, if you look closely, you should be able to see almost every color of the rainbow, and more. CAUTION: It will explode after a while, but it shouldn't be a powerful explosion either. Just a little "pop." See what it looks like after it explodes.

Try soap. Put it on a plate or something and watch it grow like 5x its original size.

Put a CD in. Lean it up on a cup so you can see it good. It should crack slightly in a lot of places, but inbetween the craks, it should shine a brilliant blue.

Try it out. NOTE: I have never done these experiments but I found a website where people have done theses things. So that means... don't call me crazy!

« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2003, 06:05:53 PM »
[Editor's Note: With all the talk of microwaves these days, I thought I'd add a brief warning to all the kids in the audience. You pretty much should not do any of these fun things with microwaves, unless you own it with your own money. Thank you.]

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2003, 06:14:32 PM »
These things sound fun to do. I think I'll buy a cheap microwave sometime just for this.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2003, 11:09:17 PM »
Ruby and Sapphire rock! They are one of the best games I've played. The T.V. show is the reason you all hate Pokemon. Nintendo would never do that because it is one of their franchises and no company in their right mind would make a game about killing one of the characters that they invented. Besides, the Pokemon games are cool. Mario has had more game sequels then them and he's still the best.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/9/2003 10:12:13 PM
Deezer was here.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2003, 09:20:40 PM »
You know what I think? I think that they should make a minigame in the next Pokemon TCG for GB that involves shooting Yu-Gi-Oh cards and trying not to hit the Pokemon cards. Also, I agree with nintendofreak. The show is the reason people think Pokemon sucks. The show does suck currently, but(hopefully) it should get better. Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?!

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Print