Print

Author Topic: Mario Fighting Game  (Read 13436 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »
And the premise of a fighting game is NOT by knocking your opponent off the stage to win.
Okay... Stamina Mode? Also, I recall you saying you liked the idea of knocking people off the screen. There are fighters out there.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:59 PM »
I never said I liked the idea of of throwing your opponent off to win in a fighting game! One other thing, in smash bros. the stages allow you to run around in large open spaces with cliffs, but the stages in a normal fighting game are actually (SUPRISE!) arenas, keeping space limited. That TOTALLY keeps the ideal of smash bros. from a fighting game.

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »
Smash Bros. is a fighting game, but not the same as the others. In fact, it's one of the only original fighting games that aren't the same as every other dang fighting game out there. Play Kart Fighter of MUGEN if you want a "real" Mario fighting game. That's the closest Nintendo will want to go, because why make a Mario fighting game where there already is one where you can control all the major Mario characters plus 2 minor ones?
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

silverstarman

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 07:17:16 PM »
1. Kart Fighter is a pirated game, it doesn't count.

2. Mugen is free downloadable software where you make the characters. So it's unnoficial.

I just want it to be two things

-Origianl as a fighting game.

-Official and Licensed by Nintendo.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2007, 12:56:18 AM »
Dead horse: beaten
And you're still not going to get it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 06:35:52 AM »
The way you want it doesn't make it sound original. In fact, it sounds like Virtua Fighter with Mario characters, so it CAN'T be original because it's just the same as the majority of the fighters out there.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

silverstarman

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 07:17:31 AM »
I put up a link a few posts up. Watch that. Sonic the Fighters was made to be like fighting vipers. And it doesnt have to be EXACTLY like virtua fighter, I just used that as an example of an original fighter.

Print