Print

Author Topic: Make Your Own Game Boxes  (Read 60956 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
What was insulting? Other than...

http://i1.tinypic.com/sec7wm.jpg

As Abraham Lincoln once said, "Exploding Barrels 5 vs. The Legend of Zelda In Space! is awesome!"
every

« Reply #196 on: March 27, 2006, 06:00:34 PM »
My goodness Glord, you're the only one who reviews your games. XD!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2006, 01:57:57 AM »
What are you talking about? Glorb didn't review any of those at all. Electronic Glorbing Monthly, Glorbpro, and PC Glorber did. No Glorb.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2006, 02:33:52 AM »
I should know, I used to work at Electronic Glorbing Monthly. Ah, I remember the old motto... "All Glorbing, no Glorb"... *goes into flashback*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2006, 12:04:29 PM »
Hey, I wanted to ask... when is issue 100 coming out? I've been waiting for it for so long...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
But you didn't used to work there because I used to work there and Glord was the only employee so therefore, he reviews all of his games...XD XD XD!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2006, 04:36:05 PM »
If you worked there you'd know Glorb's name.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2006, 05:08:10 PM »
Hey...
Who's Glorb?
Most Wishy-Washy

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2006, 11:25:37 PM »
Good grief, the Exploding Barrels series has got me all hyped up.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #204 on: March 29, 2006, 08:55:29 AM »
You just wait until Exploding Barrels Battle Network and Exploding Barrels 6 come out. By the way, did you see the Electronic Glorbing Monthly review of Snakes on a Plane Edutainment Fun Center? It's the best game based on a movie ever!
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »
There needs to be an online Exploding Barrels game. I don't know how it would work, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2006, 12:05:14 AM »
I did work at Electronic Glorbing Monthly, though. I think I was gonna review EB1.

However, I am curious as to how EBO (Exploding Barrels Online) will work as well. \: .
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2006, 09:07:56 AM »
Maybe with Wi-Good-Bye Connections.
Also, Exploding Barrels: The Movie.
When will that come out?
And how about:
Exploding Barrels RPG
Exploding Barrels: Collection?
Most Wishy-Washy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2006, 10:29:31 AM »
Exploding Barrels 6: It's an RPG, an FPS (like all the previous EB games), online, and a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson! It's an MMOFPRPMG (Massively Multiplayer Online First-Person Role-Playing Movie Game)! Rated E10+.

Sadly, I am unable to upload it to any image-hosting site. For some strange reason, the page just never loads. It's probably a problem with my Internet connection (wait for it - AOL 7.0 dial-up...ugh), which my parents have never changed ever since we got it way back in 2000. It's expensive and slow, and I don't know why they don't just switch to another service.

But anyway, the EB games aren't the only fake games out there! Let's see more stuff like...uh...well, whatever you come up with.
every

« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2006, 12:38:58 PM »
TV ANNONCER:
What do you gt when you play with a bull?
A hoove in the face!
Play Ultimate Bull Fighter NOW!!
Most Wishy-Washy

Print