Print

Author Topic: Halloween, what are you gonna be?  (Read 10194 times)

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2003, 01:33:46 PM »
You took what I said wrong. That is one of my stupidity jokes. Heck, I really thought that laundry basket costume was a good idea.

------------------------------

MarioBro64 in the hiz-ouse! Let''s get this party started!

"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2003, 01:42:05 PM »
TV announcer: Studies show that watching too much TV causes stupiditity...

stupity,

stupitiddle...

Not Smartness!

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2003, 01:44:18 PM »
THatings are soes true! I am to being watch tv all time! noings wondre me am nonsmartingers.

MarioBro64 in the hiz-ouse! Let''s get this party started!

"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2003, 01:53:01 PM »
I'm going as Jason Voorhees and my Friend is going to be Freddy Krueger.Next year I'll the guy from the Texas chainsaw massacre and he'll go as michael myers.

I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2003, 05:58:23 PM »
Im gonna go as robin from TEEN TITansor Raven from Teen Titans. yep Raven. and im gonna cuss out an old hag!!!!! oh yea!bye peeple. hope u all die by osama on halloweenie
I am a retard

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2003, 07:25:35 PM »
As Robin or Raven?

Well, I'm not sure what gender you are, but either way, with one of those choices, you'd be crossdressing. Kinky.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Edited by - Frostbite on 10/12/2003 8:33:19 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2003, 07:06:42 PM »
Our band is requiring us to dress up for our next home game on Halloween. My #1 choice of costume right now is to go as Matthew Lesko -- you know, that guy from the infomercials who dresses in that question mark suit and shouts about how his book gives you free money? Not to mention that I do a near flawless impression of him, too.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2003, 03:20:29 PM »
I'll probably be Pac-Man

I wonder where you get the suit for that...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2003, 04:39:49 PM »
I'd probably just make it. You know, get a regular suit and cut out about 100 or so question marks out of construction paper, and then duct tape the ?s to the suit. And I look kind of like him otherwise, except I'd have to gray my hair a bit.

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Print