Print

Author Topic: What's wrong with this picture?  (Read 57674 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »
The NES Advantage Mario is standing on looks all wrong. And he shouldn't be standing on it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2008, 08:07:01 PM »
Yep I noticed that, the color of the buttons are wrong, and maybe the form of them is also wrong. But I though that posting a real error about it would ruin it so I didn't until now.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
The doorway at the top of the stairs leads to some sort of horrifying funhouse/barber shop. Furthermore, the way Bowser's tearing through the TV suggests it's a large facade made of paper, in turn suggesting Mario and his roommates are too poor to actually afford a TV that big. And for some reason, Bowser was hiding in the big empty space behind it.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »
Check out this surprisingly bright and useful flashlight:

It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »
The most incorrect thing about that picture is that the text isn't in Braille.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #230 on: October 03, 2008, 02:44:30 PM »
The photograph's coloring is all off. Was the picture taken with the camera submerged in orange juice?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #231 on: October 03, 2008, 03:14:50 PM »
His camera's always been like that. I just figured its lens was coated in cadmium sulfide (not rational).

Either that or Bird Person is an alien that feeds on orange visible light.

« Reply #232 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:08 PM »
I always figured his room had thin orange shut curtains.

Can't be healthy.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
The blinds do have a sort of yellowish tint. They're old, plain blinds. The rest you can blame on my walls and the way the camera deals with the light... flash made the text on the light illegible, but got the colors right.

So you can all stop suspecting I was in my default glowy orange humanoid form. I don't even have one of those.
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »
No humanoid form?  That's a strange looking bird claw.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2008, 06:40:19 PM »
No, just, not a glowy orange one. Mr. Typo.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
"Lefty" is right handed.

Edit: Whoops! It's been a long time since I looked at this thread, so when I clicked the Newest Post button, it took me a few pages back and I didn't realise that I wasn't on the most recent page.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 08:10:16 PM by jmdblazer »
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
jmdblazer
Learning to read
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print