Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64595 times)

« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »
The other day I dreamt I, and a few other TMKers went to Sapphira's house. When I first saw her, she was lying on her dining room table, playing a game on her cell phone. She lost, and yelled something that sounded like "...SALTINE CRACKERS!". She got off the table and we started watching The Simpsons on the TV. She was able to tell when someone on that show was going to swear, and was able to quickly mute, then unmute it. After that, we started using our cellphones to teleport to other places. When she was talking with Deezer, I was like "Your voice sounds like just what I thought it did" and she laughed.

We also went back in time with our cellphones. Specifically, back to the time when Sapphira was on the table playing with her cellphone. After she yelled "SALTINE CRACKERS!" again, either me or someone else replied with "CRACKA!" and everyone laughed.

...Yeah.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2005, 08:56:34 PM »
HA! HA! (repeat in fast forward 10 million times) I just read Markio's dream, and I have to say, it was utterly hilarious to me. I'm going to make some voice clips of what I said in that tomorrow. And Markio was correct; today was my birthday.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2005, 11:02:51 PM »
That's right!  I remembered!  Happy Birthday, Suffix!  I still had almost two hours before it was too late, but I made it.  *phew*

If I ever did voice clips, I should do the sounds from the dream, and then NE89 and you could do some too, and then they could all be put together into a radio story of what actually happened or something....

Edited by - Markio on 6/10/2005 10:06:55 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2005, 11:26:22 PM »
I grabbed my backpack and threw it through the ceiling. "It'll get home."

Oh dude, I think I'm going to cry from laughing!  Hahaha!  That's like the funniest orignial comment I've ever heard.  I can just picture Markio hurling his bag through the ceiling and it landing at his house like some retarded trick from SpongeBob.  I so wish my dreams were funny like that.

Happy birthday, Suffix!  For your special day I shall open a dictionary and read the suffixes from certain words.  Here we go...

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/10/2005 10:28:06 PM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2005, 12:11:04 AM »
Let's see... Indian, Russian, Freudian, Christian, Cambodian, Venusian, Karamanoogian...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2005, 01:47:29 PM »
Alright, I've got all my voice clips ready for transfer. Would you care to organize the completion? I know for a fact that you would make a good narrator, becuase in the retelling, you were the narrator. I've prepared a script that will allow the voice clips and the narration to blend smoothly.

The Rough Draft

Make any changes you need necessary, and if you don't want to do the narration recordings (there's a lot of them, and they're really long), you could either drink more water, or put the load on me. Either way would work. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to make some SFX, ha.

"The Suffix: Last but not Least."

Edited by - Suffix on 6/11/2005 12:48:41 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #231 on: June 11, 2005, 03:28:28 PM »
The best part is that I am exceedingly confident in getting this done on my part, because my mom's computer, which is two feet to the left of my computer, has a microphone and sound recorder and my older brothers and dad would know how to help get this onto the web and all that.
  This might sounds selfish or just cheesy, or stupid, but I must report that "I WANNA Be THE NARRATOR, JOHNSON!".  Sorry about that, it made me enthusiastic for a second...  If I were the narrator, assuming you or someone doesn't really want to be the narrator, and assuming that my voice won't suddenly sound horribly messed up somehow, then I was just wondering if I should put on a different voice.  The voice options are:

Evil alien warlord
High pitched British woman
Sport announcer(similar to Action League Now!  announcer)
My normal voice, which I must say, is more melodious than a choir from Perfectville!
goofy clown
Nasal geek
Master Splinter
mabe a few more, but I have to go.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #232 on: June 11, 2005, 03:46:48 PM »
I think your normal voice would be best, but slightly different from the dialogue so we can understand the difference between speaking and explaining.

I've received Chupperson's files, and I've finished some supporting sound effects.

Edited by - Suffix on 6/11/2005 4:57:23 PM

« Reply #233 on: June 11, 2005, 06:15:06 PM »
I can record my dialogue whenever you're ready.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #234 on: June 11, 2005, 09:02:33 PM »
Alright, I've got NE89's [first] recordings now. But I haven't gotten a byte from you, Markio. Have you been busy today?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #235 on: June 11, 2005, 09:59:03 PM »
Yes.  Yes I have.  I have the voice recordings done, but I want to work on the narration recordings, because I'm not that happy with them.  I'm really sorry, I just watched a movie that made me... out of it.  Tomorrow latest.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2005, 11:49:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure I just emailed the sound clips to you, or at least it is being sent right now, unless something happens and it can't be sent, which I doubt and hope not.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2005, 05:08:53 PM »
I'm almost done! But there's one more thing to do. I need something to say at the very end, as if it were a radio broadcast. What should I say?

"You're listening to member-supported Eighty-J.5 HM, sponsered in part by Markio, Suffix, and NintendoExpert89." (stated quickly)

Edited by - Suffix on 6/13/2005 4:09:36 PM

« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2005, 07:16:34 PM »
You could say And there you have it. That ends my report!

We will never give up our love of Nintendo!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2005, 09:28:45 PM »
"And now a word from our sponsor: Wheeeeeeeeee!"

"Thus endeth this chronicle." (Got it off of Mark Twain!)

"That is the end of our program today.  Tune in next time to hear the story of a teenager with *weird disease or funny object or strange situation*."

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

Print