Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 681273 times)

« Reply #1365 on: April 10, 2003, 05:50:25 PM »
Actually what I was singing from was a song entitled "I Remember Larry" from Wierd Al's Bad Hair Day CD. Learn something new every day don'tcha?
Could I get a mushroom? The thing is, I can't stand the things in real life. And my parents lied to me. They said "It'll make you super like Mario!". Whatta buncha crap!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1366 on: April 10, 2003, 07:02:53 PM »
bummer 'bout the mushrooms man...andyways, i liek to get another serlie tempel. thats a goode drink. ah, yes, splinter cell was akchuallie releazed on teh eighthe, or 2sday. i think teh maiye 5th thing i waz talching aboot waz akchuallie teh release date fore the GBA verzon of splinter cell. either waye, id bye it in no thyme.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1367 on: April 10, 2003, 08:20:45 PM »
I like mushrooms regardless.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1368 on: April 10, 2003, 08:28:57 PM »
Here's your Shirley Temple, LORD_DUKE, and here's your mushroom, Dairy King. I'm too lazy to use HTML right now. I just downloaded the whole Super Mario 64 OST off this great FTP site. Bwahahaha! I just need a CD burner now.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1369 on: April 11, 2003, 08:04:28 AM »
Ooh, can I get a Yoshi Cookie? Two, actually (since the pic...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1370 on: April 11, 2003, 08:06:08 AM »
Hahaha!! I have a CD burner! Muuhuu ha ha ha ha haaa *cough cough*!!

--------------------

« Reply #1371 on: April 11, 2003, 02:16:19 PM »
Oh yeah? Well I have a CD burner and.... uhh.... A CD Player in the same thing! :p
Thanks CW! *Gobbles down mushroom*
Who else here likes Wierd Al?

Mama Mia! ''Samatta you?!

« Reply #1372 on: April 11, 2003, 03:04:52 PM »
Stupid 10th Grade year. I need a study hall but then I just sit around and am bored in it so... I think I'll take web page design. I HATE SCHEDULING!! ARRRRGH!!

Mama Mia! ''Samatta you?!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1373 on: April 11, 2003, 05:41:36 PM »
At least you don't have to repeat your Junior year from being sick over half of the school year. Sigh...Goodbye good class of '04...

--------------------

« Reply #1374 on: April 11, 2003, 07:44:00 PM »
Bummer! That must suck.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1375 on: April 11, 2003, 07:56:28 PM »
Yeah, tell me about it. And I had a chance at valedictorian... Eh, probably not. It doesn't help any that I'm suffering from depression. And I don't get to see my friends anymore, othe than via email. Luckily this board cheers me up. Thanks, all you guys.

This is also why I'm on here so much--I have nothing else to do, anyway. I'm too sick to go to school (which there's no point anymore this year) but healthy enough that I'm not bedridden, and plus all my video games have been confiscated...) Sigh...this has been one lousy year.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1376 on: April 11, 2003, 09:06:00 PM »
I like Weird Al. He's weird. Like me.

Here are your Yoshi Cookies, Sapphira, and the PM one is my sprite!

Well lookee there... it's two separate images!

I really need a CD burner... it's hard to compile a custom SFA OST with no CD burner...

Umm, Sapphira, sick with what, exactly?

Oh yeah, I haven't seen my best friend for 5 years and I haven't seen the girl I'm in love with for more than a year. It's pitiful, I say.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/11/2003 8:18:43 PM

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1377 on: April 11, 2003, 09:29:36 PM »
To be honest, no one really knows what's wrong with me. (MEDICALLY!) Doctors have done tests, I've been to a psychiatrist, ENT, psycologist, and any other medical experts, and they STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! Ahhhh!!! I've been on so many drugs (prescription, of course) it's not even funny.

Personally, I think being depressed has weakened my immune system, so I catch every little bug that's going around, and it also takes much longer to get over it. But what can ya do. I'm just glad this year is drop-pass instead of drop-fail. If not it would have MAJORLY affected my GPA, but instead, it'll be like this year never happened.

Oh, and thanks for the Yoshi Cookies.  :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/11/2003 8:35:37 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1378 on: April 11, 2003, 09:44:08 PM »
Weird. You ever been on Ritalin? That stuff can seriously screw you up.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Ooh, on WTMK right now they're playing the MK:SC title screen music!

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1379 on: April 11, 2003, 09:57:24 PM »
Actually, I just started taking Ridilin two days ago. Ugh...that stuff has reverse effects... Made me hyper and even more sick. I told the doc I shouldn't take it, since I'm not ADD. That stuff's like glasses. If your eyesight's not clear, lenses help. But if your eyesight's fine, you see fuzzy. Just w/ ADD and hyperness. Whatever. It's not as bad as Aderol, though.

I did have mono several months ago, although it came out negative. I had all the symptoms, though. Hmm...maybe I've contracted a mysterious unknown virus...

--------------------

Print