Yes.
11 (37.9%)
No.
13 (44.8%)
I'd have to think about it more.
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Print

Author Topic: Do you believe in Mario?  (Read 32754 times)

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2008, 01:43:23 AM »
Congratulations Super Caterina. You have somehow managed to fit 19 smileys into one entire post.

I guess I don't have anything else to say about the rest of the post...

I think there aren't enough smiles...XD
By the way, yes, you has something to say about my post, but you don't want to! XD

Don't be scared! ;p
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2008, 06:12:47 AM »
Zounds... the girl's a complete loonatic. @_@

Zounds.  The Chef thinks he's Spaceman Spiff. 

Super Caterina!, that post also made me relive the days when my friend and I would play Super Mario World with his older sister as Peach, and we would argue who was Mario and who was Luigi (neither one of us wanted to be a villain), and who got to rescue Peach.  Even when I was Mario, somehow, my friend always ended up rescuing Peach...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2008, 07:34:23 AM »
Zounds.  The Chef thinks he's Spaceman Spiff. 

Super Caterina!, that post also made me relive the days when my friend and I would play Super Mario World with his older sister as Peach, and we would argue who was Mario and who was Luigi (neither one of us wanted to be a villain), and who got to rescue Peach.  Even when I was Mario, somehow, my friend always ended up rescuing Peach...

Ahaha! Me and my sisters,too!
We all believed Mushroom kingdom existed, but also we acted like Super Mario characters!
My sister Giulia was always Mario, my sis Michela was Yoshi and I was Luigi! XD
I loved Luigi when I was young: he was my hero much more then Mario!=3 now I love Bowser jr, but this is another story...
By the way we didn't act like them, but we also created the "rules" to use always the characters, which represented us, in every Mario game!
Always them! XD
But we changed opinion after the arrival of Super Smash Bros Melee!
By the way, we still use "our" characters to play in Mario Party serie. ;)

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2008, 07:47:38 AM »
A bit tough when it comes to English, I see, Super Caterina. However, I'm not trying to be racist. Plus, Italians are awesome!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2008, 10:06:06 AM »
I'm Italian! Well... Italian-American, but still...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »
Have you ever seen the video series they used in Catarina's school to teach English? Hilarious (something like Candid Camera), but its effectiveness is debatable.

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2008, 07:22:15 PM »
It's all possible. Then again, it's also not possible. I support the "cat-in-a-box" theory. We don't know until it's discovered.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
Woah! The Chef, you have to be not Italian-American, but just Italian. However, you may have a cookie.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Can I at least pick what kind of cookie it is?

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2008, 11:56:19 PM »
To topic question:

Yes.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »
Wow. I find this topic and look through all six pages I do, and says to myself I says "WTD?"

Um, to answer the question, I believe in Mario, as in, I have confidence in the franchise, but I don't believe there is an alternate dimension where a Mushroom Kingdom really exists. However, this gives me inspiration for an awesome fanfic where Dimensions #671-GB (ours) and #1378-MK (Mario's) collide and Mario prevents Abraham Lincoln from being assassinated or some such.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:20:06 PM by Suffix »
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »
I might be a little late, but I think everyone bringing this topic up found the article about quantum mechanics on howstuffworks.com then they were like, "hm interesting," then went to wikipedia to get the killer scientific breakdown on it, then went "hm, holy crap" then went to find more articles about it from the references on both sites, then posted here seeing what everyone would say. Then, as the majority, of course, the close-minded people totally shot down any theory or thought of any of that being possible while some others tried to throw logic at it and either make sense, or declare themselves correct.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:12 AM »
While the above could happen, I for one did not "declare myself correct."   It's just a matter of opinion.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2008, 06:33:56 AM »
Have you ever seen the video series they used in Catarina's school to teach English? Hilarious (something like Candid Camera), but its effectiveness is debatable.
Ahaha! You have understood wrong! XD
We don't watch such videos at school to teach English (but the boringest in the world, yes...). That is a hilaryous tv program that makes a joke of real english lessons programmes! ;P

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 07:29:35 AM »
The only problem is if you can only understand half of what's spoken, how are you to know it's a parody?

Print