Print

Author Topic: The Barney Bunch is back  (Read 8108 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »
* Weegee Googles "gaijin"

Whatever. All dem Chinese cartoon characters look alike to me anyhow.
I find this horribly offensive against such fictional characters as Jubilee, Hay Lin, Osaka and many others.

They've worked hard to remain unremarkable yet charming cast members.

Fine, but I'm not buying the condoms.

You told me that such event would never escape the echoes of its place of origin!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 09:37:16 AM »
A quick summary of most BB videos: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha (insert actual character line twisted into an innuendo here) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Bag, that was swell.

That's part of it. The other parts are us showing pictures with music (yeah, we started it, screw you YTPers and you're incredibly lame "while I play random music"), characters farting & crapping, characters getting gay, us making fun of Wade Fulp's fat wife, etc.

Silly stuff there.
Professional Paisano here

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 11:52:59 AM »
Holy crap, when did Mr. Wiggles turn into Average Nerd-Wiki Editor #5968?
every

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
Happy Clock Day!

Honestly, I can't figure out the story behind it either, but it seems significant.

Somehow.

At least to Newgrounds.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »
I find this horribly offensive against such fictional characters as Jubilee, Hay Lin, Osaka and many others.

They've worked hard to remain unremarkable yet charming cast members.

You told me that such event would never escape the echoes of its place of origin!

Anybody who messes with Ayumu Kasuga (yes I do know her real name isn't Osaka) messes with me.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print