Print

Author Topic: Prank Phone Calls  (Read 5342 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 02:40:58 AM »
But if you have fun with the one prank calling you, by playing along with their joke or pretending to be having a conversation with them when it's one of those prank calls where the prankers just don't talk. If you think about it, receiving a prank call is a lot like receiving a joke on your phone from those stupid "text us, we'll charge you for heaps of worthlessness" things.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »
One time on April Fools Day my mom called her best friend. Her best friend was moving that day and her stuff had to be at her new house at a certain time in the day. Mom called and said something like "Uh, yeah, this is the truck company that's shipping your things to your house... um, your truck broke down, and it'll take about a week for us to get you a new one." Then she called back later and told her it was her. Funny stuff.

Then there are the classic Bart Simpson prank calls... heh. I doubt I should get into those.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »
Yeah, there really could be a Homer Sexual or a Hugh Jass or a Holden McGroin or even a Jacques Strappe in that bar.
every

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 10:17:44 PM »
Once i called a random phone number and i asked for bob, and the lady said may i ask who is calling and i said Jim. Then the lady said ok gave the phone to the guy and he said well hey jim whats up, i said the sky and then hung up. I think he *69d me after it but i didnt pick up.
My life, as a squirrel.

Print