Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 136179 times)

« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2009, 11:51:49 PM »
Today during Team Fortress 2 I was trying out my new Huntsman bow. I was taking aim at a heavy that was standing down a hallway, there were a few of my teammates in front of me pushing the cart.

I let my arrow fly. Little did I know, one of my "teammates" was actually a disguised spy, who took my arrow in the back of the head. I pooped, reloaded, then stuck the Heavy to the wall.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
I have become well-versed in the art of Spychecking (which is to say, throwing fire at everything that moves) ever since becoming an almost fulltime Pyro.

I'm also becoming not-bad an being an Engie, too.
every

« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
The Engineer is my favorite character to use.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »
I was going to post something but PaperLuigi's post made me realize this thread is morphing into a second TF2 thread.

« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
I'm not stopping you from doing anything. Post what you wanted to post and ignore my engineer comment.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »
Here's some non-TF2 poopworthy news: My GTA: San Andreas save file got corrupted and I'm too lazy to bother starting a new game.

On second thought, that wasn't poopworthy.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Also non-TF2: I pooped yesterday when I saw the Fallout instruction manual sitting at the thrift store where my dad bought me the game the previous time he had been there. Needless to say, I currently have the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide. (I miss cool instruction manuals. Why can't they make a comeback?)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
Here's my favorite Engineer:

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »
I left this out in my first post but this video is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen in a game. It's also something I'm sure most people like me didn't see coming. Warning:If you're playing Fire Emblem 4:Genealogy of the Holy War major spoilers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNE87Taixc
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:41:02 PM by Luig bro »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2009, 06:19:08 PM »
Don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but the end of MGS3 made me cry. It could just be that seeing Naked Snake, the biggest badass the 60s ever produced, cry like that was enough to reduce me to tears.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »
If anyone else posts in this topic about crying I'm going to board a plane and punch balls.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
TEM, please stop making me cry.
every

« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
I almost forgot! I never pooped about this one awesome Left 4 Dead run I made on Versus on No Mercy.

It was the part where the survivors have a little room with health and a mounted machine gun and a little hole in the floor in the corner that's good for smokers. The survivors have to go push a button that opens the door but also calls the horde. There are always molotovs on the table when you first enter the room, and sometimes a tank spawns there.

I was Zoey and we were all crouched in the good spot in the corner of the room with the pipe blocking our left and the wall blocking our right, practically impossible for a good boom or hunter jump.

We were doing OK, holding off the Infected, but the horde got pretty intense and a couple Hunters were jumping around, so one of my teammates decides to throw a molotov. But since he's an idiot, he barely threw it and the ground all around us lit on fire. We were burning and getting hit by the horde and couldn't move anywhere and everyone took massive damage.

Two of us were incapped, me and the last guy were in the deep red. The horde was gone, but we were fighting off the occasional boomer and hunter while simultaneously trying to revive our teammates. My last remaining standing teammate was incapped by a hunter, which left me to either heal and run or save my teammates.

I instantly healed and almost bolted, but I stayed to try to revive my teammates because I realized the safe room was still pretty far away and one hunter would mean the end of it.

I would always just have enough time to revive one teammate and start on another before the other team would respawn and take everyone down again (except for me, I already healed). This happened three or four times, I considered giving up but I figured it would be better to lose honorably than cowardly.

I guess the other team decided to orchestrate an attack plan, because at one point all four of them appeared. But we were still in the defense corner, so the boomer was killed from a distance. I fought off the two hunters and shot the smoker just before he could get at me. Then I revived a teammate, and thanks to the other team all waiting to respawn, he helped me with the other two and those of us who could heal did.

We all limped through the open door and up to the ammo room with much celebration and "holy *#@%$" and cries of rage and "gj" from the other team.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:49:03 AM by bobman37 »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »
About a week ago, I was completely explosively dominative as a Pyro in TF2 Arena. Like, one round, I took out basically every single person on the other team. Granted, the teams were constantly cycled and people came and left, along with a couple AFKs, so that's not exactly a testiment to anybody's skill as much as you'd think, but I still got a crazy rush off that. One guy even attempted briefly to rap about my team's skillz and I got a shout-out.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »
bobman's story about L4D reminded me of the time in the prerelease demo when I threw a Molotov at my feet on purpose to deal with a group of zombies and survived with a lot more health left than I should have. Not poopworthy, but still really cool.

Print