Print

Author Topic: Drivers Ed Stories  (Read 14162 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2003, 05:51:04 PM »
lol! 4 CCs of chalupas! Clear!

Holy crud, Marionut! Are you a basketball player!? I thought my brother was huge... Well, you could just be tall. He's football lineman material. In fact that's what he is on his middle school team. He's 6'1 and wears 13s--and he's still growing. Then again, he's only 14. You're 16, right?

Man, I feel really tiny... I'm only 5'2. :(  Everyone thinks he's several years older than me...and I'm exactly 2 years and 4 months older (-1 day)!!  Aw well... At least I'll look younger when I'm older. (That sounded funny.) Whatever.
Short people rule!! :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2003, 08:01:08 PM »
Sorry, that estimate wasnt completly accurate. I just measured myself, and im actually 6'3". However thats still a full foot taller than my mom...shes only 5'3" and actually the way my shoe size did match my age up untill I was 14. from then on, I have been in size 14s. And as you might know, if finding size 13s is hard, just try finding 14s....Actually Ive heard that the record is a size 26 shoe!!! And as you guessed, the guy that wore those big gunboats was a basketball player..cant remember his name... o well..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/22/2003 7:04:54 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2003, 07:35:37 PM »
Marionut#1 recieved blunt head trauma as a small child!?! It all makes so much sense now...

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2003, 09:15:30 PM »
*gives Lizard Dude a dirty look*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/23/2003 9:04:05 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2003, 09:26:32 PM »
I think he was just kidding.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2003, 10:04:33 PM »
Of course he was kidding. I just couldnt resist.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2003, 12:06:21 PM »
Well, anyway heres another story. I was again, driving my mom, only this time traveling in the opposite direction toward a city. As you can tell, I live in the Hill country of one of those "M" states. (can you guess which one I live in?) Any way, theres this steep hill, and at the very top of it, just out of view is a turn off to the right. Well anyway, halfway up, I see the top of a truck, and Im thinking, hey, that truck looks like its in my lane, ah it must be an optical illusion. Well as I get further up, I see that this truck, has one of those round haybales in the back, and IS in my lane, trying to turn left. Im going 70 miles an hour, and I cant stop to avoid this guy, but I slam on the brakes anyway. Luckily he was able to swerve back into his lane(there was a car behind him). Well As I figured out later, what had happened was that he had slowed down, with a car behind him, and as a curtisy, he pulled into the other lane, to let the car pass him, and so he could make his turn without hurry. He didnt bank on me comeing though... Luckily the car didnt have enough time to gain any speed, so he just pulled back to where he was originally. Thank god for that. I know that had I hit that truck, I probably would never had survived. With that added weight of the haybale (about a ton or a ton an a half) combined with me hitting it at 70...well let me put it this way, my face's cosmetic condition probably wouldnt have been to good by the time it was over.......

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2003, 12:31:53 PM »
Man, you really ARE lucky...

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2003, 02:40:08 PM »
Whew. I read that to say you live in Hill *County* in one of those "M" states. I live in Hill County in an "M" state. Then I saw it said Hill country and breathed a sigh of relief (and some disappointment).

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2003, 02:56:58 PM »
So, you live in a hill county in an M state huh. (gets out map) now lets see.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2003, 03:12:28 PM »
Wouldn't that be truly freaky...?
Actually, CharginChuck and I live in the same state. Different counties, though. I live in an "N" state... Hmm...

Maine
Maryland (my old state ^_^)
Massachutsetts
Montana
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississppi
Missouri

--------------------

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2003, 05:06:55 PM »
So, where do you live, Marionut#1?

I live in Havre, MT.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2003, 06:01:07 PM »
Same state as Marionut. Yes, I know where he lives. :P

--------------------

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2003, 06:36:50 PM »
You Live in Havre? I live 50 miles away from Billings...wont give the town though...to small of population...Whoa...maybe I CAN live the "Giving Lizard dude a swirlie thing" heh heh ..;P Oh ya and Sapphira,...I would appreciate answering for myself...I might not have wanted that information on the boards...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/11/2003 8:34:55 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2003, 09:46:22 PM »
You don't live in Shepherd, do you? Or is that too close to Billings...hmm

Email me if you want.

Print