Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 684376 times)

« Reply #2445 on: May 10, 2004, 09:47:38 PM »
Hey, Watoad, how can I do that?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2446 on: May 19, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
I'd like a...what is there? I guess I'll just have some cherry Coke.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2447 on: May 19, 2004, 11:13:23 PM »
*slides down a glass of Cherry Coke*

Vid, he just filmed it with his digital camera. It's not some like deeply guarded Mac user secret or nothin'.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2448 on: May 19, 2004, 11:43:33 PM »
Crazy.

Is Slim really CashCrazed?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2449 on: May 20, 2004, 01:36:44 AM »
Ahaha, I just saw your video, Watoad.
I bet you could do a killer Grover impression.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2450 on: May 20, 2004, 10:08:57 PM »
Speaking of Grover, I'd rather be him than "The" Cookie Monster...

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2451 on: May 24, 2004, 11:11:47 AM »
How large is the movie?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2452 on: June 06, 2004, 05:59:31 PM »
There have been something I've been forgetting to post forever, but I finally remembered.

I lately work at a place called Call_Solutions that takes inbound calls for numerous catalog companies. One of the things I also do is provide verification for people switching long distance carriers, so the long distance company itself can't just switch people without third party verification that a real person wants their number switched.

Here's the critical part. It comes up on the screen 'Valor LD II'. It is always abbreviated LD.

Secondly, I finished my TMK shirt and wore it once. The picture will be up as soon as I solve my upload problems.

« Reply #2453 on: June 06, 2004, 06:14:19 PM »
The other day, I realized that the girl I truly adore reminds me a lot of Watoad. I'm scared now.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2454 on: June 06, 2004, 06:32:38 PM »
It bothers me when people say "reminds me" like that.  As if that person were dead or gone.  I prefer to say "makes/made me think of".

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 6/6/2004 5:41:37 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2455 on: June 06, 2004, 08:38:21 PM »
...and Red Paratroopa comes through with my first LOL of the day.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2456 on: June 25, 2004, 03:35:37 PM »
Is anyone here making movies?  I'm making three with my friends:

One is about how my friend and I are always losing to his older brother in hide-and-seek-tag(the game WE play also has the seeker hide a ball that becomes base, so while we're hiding, we're trying to get to base before we're all out).  So my friend and I plan out the perfect ...plan... to win, and the movie consists of my friend and I hiding in all these places while the guy tries to find us, while we try to find base.

Another one is where my friends' parents are leaving the house for a while, so I come over and we make a big mess and we have to clean it all up before his parents come home.  We do a lot of shots played backwards in this film, like throwing the books into their places on the bookshelf to clean up is really pulling books off with strings.

The last is my favorite.  All it shows is four Ninja battle scenes where my friend and I face off in four various locations(his frontyard to his backyard, a playground, a school, and a parking lot).  In between the battle scenes, we have a few action shots of random ninja action(that we couldn't work into the battle scenes).  This movie doesn't have any talking until the end, when we call a truce and walk off.  Then after the credits, we have a little behind the scenes, where we tell the viewers about some secrets, like how I'm wearing something orange in every battle scene, and how once in a while we placed a big rubber ducky in the background, etc.

Yeah, what a weirdo I am.  But, um, are you guys making anything in the form of entertainment?  (BTW, I got my own computer!  YAY!).

Life is like broken coffee tables.  No one likes it in green, but the popcorn tastes like cardboard.

Edited by - Markio on 6/25/2004 2:38:19 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2457 on: June 25, 2004, 04:57:23 PM »
Those sound really cool. I am not currently making any movies, except for helping my brother and his friend make one of theirs. It involves them doing many random stunts and such.

I was also once in a 50-min long film that my brother directed. It involved my family getting killed by Jason.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2458 on: June 25, 2004, 10:11:58 PM »
Yes, I work on various short movies which you can find here.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.

That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2459 on: June 25, 2004, 10:27:05 PM »
CW, is the younger-looking person in your AYB movies your little brother?

Life is like broken coffee tables.  No one likes it in green, but the popcorn tastes like cardboard.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print