Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 686186 times)

« Reply #2385 on: January 01, 2004, 08:26:16 PM »
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I feel so loved! ^_^

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #2386 on: January 02, 2004, 02:35:57 AM »
If were doing random doodles....

Me!! Brought to you by extreme bordom!!

Yes, I really look something like that. My ears may not be as big, but you get the idea..
 (0)(0)
 (=''=)
(..)(..)
(,,)_(,,)
Bunny!!>

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Edited by - Dairy King on 1/2/2004 12:42:31 AM

« Reply #2387 on: January 07, 2004, 11:46:34 AM »
It snowed here yesterday, rained all night, frose all the roads, no school for two days. Played Mario games for two days straight, yay... fun... yay, uhhh..... yay.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2388 on: January 12, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »
Just went off skiing this weekend (it doesn't snow at where I live, so we went elsewhere) and dabbled in the art of snow-craft...

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

« Reply #2389 on: January 12, 2004, 03:20:03 PM »
Wa ha! That's neat!

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #2390 on: January 12, 2004, 05:48:50 PM »
Is there a shoe print on snow yoshi's left foot?

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #2391 on: January 15, 2004, 11:49:36 AM »
and this took you how long to make?

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2392 on: January 15, 2004, 07:54:11 PM »
I can't really gauge...
I had completed it and went to find a camera, but while my brothers and I were away, somebody came and knocked it (plus a Calvin & Hobbes-esque snowman that my brothers had made) over, so I had to make most of it over again.   Fortunately, the snow was much better for packing and sculpting at that point, so... yeah.

...and Ta'ni, LD!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2393 on: January 16, 2004, 12:20:08 AM »
Dude, that is awesome.

I wish I could have seen the Calvin & Hobbes-esqe one too. HEH.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2394 on: January 16, 2004, 12:23:17 AM »
Ditto.  I've always wanted to make that one from Calvin and Hobbes, if only it snowed here...

How ironic.  I try to put significance or eloquence into my signature on a message board.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2395 on: January 18, 2004, 07:41:44 PM »
Oh, you wouldn't want what we got yesterday. Imagine a small layer of snow, then put on top of that a thick sheet of ice. Put a little more snow, then another sheet of ice. And as luck would have it, this happened when I DIDN'T have school. And I'm the one who gets to clean it off of the walkway to our driveway. Oy, how terrible it is to be the youngest child!

"The Hero''s triumph on Cataclysm''s Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he retrieves, keeping the knights'' line true."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2396 on: January 18, 2004, 09:23:52 PM »
Man, I was just reading some of luigi~lover's earlier posts.  Man, that spinning chair routine was hilarious!  By the way, It's the Patriots and Panthers playing in Super Bowl 38!  *Lets out yell to the high heavens*  "SUPER BOWL HOMEBOY!!!!"

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Edited by - Jman on 1/18/2004 7:24:18 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2397 on: January 29, 2004, 01:12:16 PM »
Let's all take time to remember Yoshi Girl. The sole reason for this huge topic.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

n/a

« Reply #2398 on: January 29, 2004, 02:53:51 PM »
Yeah, whatever.

Hah, Dairy King, that's nothing.
I live in Edmonton, and for the past three days it's been hell (or rather the opposite of it). In other words, it's currently -47ºC, and I had to walk five blocks to the bus stop with an extremly strong and cold wind blowing directly in my face. Yesterday, it took three hours before I could feel my hands again after being outside for about 10 minutes. It didn't help that I forgot my mittens and touk at home... anyway, I guarantee that wherever you live (where do you live, anyway?) is not colder than today.
OI!, someone bring me a really hot cocoa!  Please!

writing a poem
with seventeen syllables
is very diffi

« Reply #2399 on: January 29, 2004, 07:49:24 PM »
Hmm, I went to Edmonton once. The availability of all the different DDR Mixes at the mall astounded and delighted me.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print