Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 682353 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2340 on: November 14, 2003, 10:46:40 PM »
...Soup. Pie, Pringles?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2341 on: November 15, 2003, 11:11:54 AM »
I'll go for a lemonade, barkeep... Pass those Pringles over here.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2342 on: November 15, 2003, 06:51:41 PM »
Lemonade. Comin' right up. *slides lemonade down*
...Sorry, I ate all the Pringles.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2343 on: November 16, 2003, 02:44:27 AM »
Godzilla: You know, i like human flesh. Oooh Yeah!!!

sorry, that was random.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #2344 on: November 16, 2003, 10:42:58 AM »
S'ok. I asked a day after you offered. You know the saying: "Once you pop, the fun don't stop!" As grammatically incorrect as that solgan is, it's true.

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2345 on: November 16, 2003, 07:09:13 PM »
It used to be the more grammatically correct "Once you pop, you can't stop."

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2346 on: November 16, 2003, 09:45:05 PM »
Ah yes, Pringles. You know, I popped open a can of Pringles, and the fun suddenly stopped. I think it was because it was Pizza Pringles, and I tried one, but I threw up all over the host's rug because I don't like pizza, and the fun suddenly stopped. I'm sueing for false advertising.

Oh wait, that was what happened when I drank a 6-pack of Mountain Dew: Code Red in 15 minutes. Never mind.

Stupid Quotes: (8th edition)
"Good content, but too many grammer [sic] errors."
~My AP U.S. History teacher/swimming coach, commenting on one of my essays.
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2347 on: November 16, 2003, 10:12:12 PM »
Speaking of grammatically incorrect, shouldn't it be Toys "R" We?  I like going there because of all the ninja turtle stuff, which I won't buy because it would be embarrassing because no one in my family knows I like 'em.  I say I want their GBA game because it was recommended by some magazine.  But I would seriously consider spending money on an action figure in the future and hiding it in my room.  I watch the show in my room with the door locked and the volume down.  Pretty pathetic, huh?

Within your power is the power within.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2348 on: November 17, 2003, 12:48:36 AM »
Steve seems a little Insane with his eating. My bro once drank a bunch of chocolate milk in a chocolate milk gallon drinking speed contest and puked out the window of the bus on a dual bus band trip and we had to stop at a gas station to wash the puke off. Also, two people needed to be taken to the hospital that trip. It was a slow, deadly trip.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #2349 on: November 17, 2003, 05:34:57 PM »
Don't get me started on vomiting stories. I have a few that can contend with the best of them.
Oh, by the way, LD, it makes me glad I don't live near you or your school.. Buncha nuts..

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2350 on: November 17, 2003, 05:46:16 PM »
My post was so pathetic, that no one responded to it.  Speaking of Barf, two weeks ago, I barfed at school behind a building.  It sorta spalshed out, which was sorta cool, since it was just yogurt and milk I had that morning.  At my school we have church every Friday, and last year I felt sick, and barfed into my sweater.  It oozed to the floor and I had to go home.  And no one knows I like the Ninja Turtles.

Within your power is the power within.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2351 on: November 17, 2003, 07:56:17 PM »
Another story from the same party -- after vomiting up the Mountain Dew, the caffeine still seemed to be in my bloodstream, so I was hyper the rest of the day. I then charged headfirst into the host's volleyball net and knocked it over, almost breaking it. I did put a permanent dent in the flimsy plastic supports, though.

Man, I made myself look like a total -explitive- in front of the entire band. Ah well.

Stupid Quotes: (8th edition)
"Good content, but too many grammer [sic] errors."
~My AP U.S. History teacher/swimming coach, commenting on one of my essays.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2352 on: November 17, 2003, 08:54:03 PM »
Markio's post: You know about all the [whatever] are us stores that used to be a lot more common, right? Technically, they aren't toys; what they sell are toys. So they need a new name. XÞ

Steve's post: Well sure, once it enters your bloodstream, it can't come back out through your stomach.

That was a joke.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2353 on: December 08, 2003, 01:39:12 AM »
"Look," said Toad, "A chain chomp!"

This moment brought to you by about 10 minutes in Photoshop (though it may as well have been Microsoft Paint :P )

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

« Reply #2354 on: December 08, 2003, 01:55:08 AM »
You win the Funniest Post of the Week Award.

*applauds*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print