Print

Author Topic: Funny/Bad moments on other forums  (Read 15456 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2006, 08:12:35 PM »
I haven't really had any bad experiences on other forums, but, on PE2k, people tend to PM me for story advice for some odd reason. It would be a better idea to PM the people who grade the stories, but... they go to me. How strange. o_0
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »
Must kill abby60.

abby is a guy disguised as a girl and is a relentless Toad fanboy. He flamed me for saying I don't like Toad then I retaliated and she reported me. Now I have gone through 3 names in Gamespot.

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »
Wait a minute, I thought abby was GameFAQs not Gamespot.

El Oh El at the fact that he was posing as a girl. Reminds me of Greensy-Thunders in more than one way.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2006, 06:06:04 PM »
Gamespot and Gamefaqs have a shared forum.

Also, she asks stupid questions like

Who's the best character in Super Mario Strikers?

A)Toad
B)Toad
C)Toad

Also, when we mention about it after it was closed, she says it's a funny joke.

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »
Wheee. Sorry for the bump again, but I just can't deal with it anymore.

Not only do these people edit my post to make me look like an idiot, I actually acted mature but no luck. I tried backing myself up with facts, but then boom. There comes the edit by the mod. Not only do I get flamed for just voting Donkey Konga for my favorite DK game, they say my opinion means nothing. I know I'm supposed to stop going there, but I just visit if I'm bored or something.

http://www.dkvine.com/interactive/forums/index.php?showtopic=3366&st=0&#entry97258

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2006, 07:59:38 PM »
Apparently some of that argument has been deleted, so I can't see everything that was said, but after looking at that topic and other topics at DK Vine I have come to the conclusion that certain admins/mods there are fairly obnoxious specimens of human beings, and I doubt I'll ever join those boards.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2006, 08:11:38 PM »
I'm not really sure. I'm tired of going to Dkvine. I'm tired of always bashing that forum. I hate having Nintendo-enduced opinions taken out and thrown in the garbage.

I didn't flame when I wasn't there. They had to start by getting mad for me voting Mario Kart: Double Dash!! as my favorie racer. I acted fine there. I was mature when I came back, but I just can't part with them. The website is fine, don't get me wrong, but it's how the mods and admins that ruin it.

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »
Is that topic where you voted for MK:DD!! still around? I'd like to see how stupid those people were.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2006, 05:31:57 PM »
If I may play devil's advocate for a moment, I don't think the people of DKU (as Lonic wants me to call them now) are as bad as you make them out to be. As I understand it, you didn't specify why you liked Double Dash other than saying "I liked it". Since you didn't say why you liked it, and they specifically asked for reasons why you do, you managed to anger them which opened the floodgates to their feud with you. Since you ended up somehow angering all of them, you were branded as the member whom will forever be screwed with but never banned. Sort of like The Rock or Edmund(Rangerboard).

Plus you said you liked Donkey Konga the best, which is the equivalent of saying "Please openly flame me" to them.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2006, 05:34:40 PM »
Bad moment: Anybody see the arguement in "I don't believe it", talk about bad.

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2006, 08:01:24 PM »
If I may play devil's advocate for a moment, I don't think the people of DKU (as Lonic wants me to call them now) are as bad as you make them out to be. As I understand it, you didn't specify why you liked Double Dash other than saying "I liked it". Since you didn't say why you liked it, and they specifically asked for reasons why you do, you managed to anger them which opened the floodgates to their feud with you. Since you ended up somehow angering all of them, you were branded as the member whom will forever be screwed with but never banned. Sort of like The Rock or Edmund(Rangerboard).

Plus you said you liked Donkey Konga the best, which is the equivalent of saying "Please openly flame me" to them.

Exactly. I didn't think they were bad at all. It just had to happen when they edited my posts. When people voted for Diddy Kong Racing, No one cared at all. Whoever voted DKR never had to specify why. Apparently, I have to specify if I vote for a Nintendo game.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 04:39:41 PM »
Aarom, if I may use a word of advice, why don't you just stop going to DKU? I mean, no offense, but you pretty much messed up your reputation there by just saying "I liked MKDD" from the start, and then later saying Iwata, Miyamoto and Mario (who doesn't even exsist, unless you were talking about Captain Lou Albono or Bob Hoskins :P ). If all there going to do is bash you, then I wouldn't stay there. Besides, I know this is your topic, but if you keep on posting about problems your having at DKU, your basically turning it into another one of your "DKVine's Problem" thread, and this thread will eventually be closed. If you want to go to another forum that's not DKU, then I don't know, try TYFN.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
What's TYFN?

Oh and I stopped going there. Also, I complained about DKU about 3 times only.

EDIT: Now this topic is now for posting funny stories in forums.

To start it off, I went to gamespot and I saw someone believe Roy, SOnic, and Kirby were in Mario Kart DS. The photoshop were so funny.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 07:12:49 PM »
TYFN=The Yoshi Forum Network and one of the best messege boards ever. I won't talk about it much, though.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:16:21 PM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2006, 01:59:55 AM »
Weren't they recently got hacked? I tried going there because, before my favourite Mario character was Luigi (who, back then, I called 'Green Mario') it was Yoshi. I still like playing Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story to this day. :)

Anyway, I wondered where all of the boards had gone, but all I found was a substitute board, so I looked through that. Kinda sad that happened, really. Nearly everything was deleted, from what I saw.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print