Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 227373 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #315 on: May 20, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
I had this dream where I invented this piece of techonology that when over someone's eye that looked like the display inside of Ironman's suit (giving you information about things around you etc.), it was also retractable and had things like infer-red and x-ray vision. it was sorta cool.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #316 on: May 20, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
And, N64 Chick, try to lucid dream. I read on Wikipedia that lucid dreaming can lower the frequency of bad dreams.

I wish I could. I seriously wish I could. But considering that it's so difficult for me to fall asleep to begin with (probably thanks to Wayne back in 1999-2001), it just never seems to happen.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #317 on: May 20, 2008, 04:01:43 PM »
Who's Wayne?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:43:31 PM by Ambulance Y »
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2008, 06:30:10 PM »
He happens to be my biological father. I just hate the man so much that I refuse to call him dad.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2008, 06:49:32 PM »
Three Princess Peaches march around a floating castle.  Mario is trapped in a block, similar to how you find Yoshi in SMW.
Block is destroyed, Mario is freed, the two Peach clones disappear, Peach is overjoyed and smothers Mario in hugs.  The floating castle turns into a topsy turvy block.  Mario collapses from hunger.  I still remember Peach's quote: "Oh, Mario, your my best friend in the whole world!"  I would not be surprised if I was smiling in my sleep at that point.

This must be what I get for staying up till 1 AM playing SPM
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #320 on: May 20, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
Dream from last night:

I was in the back alley of my elementary school. I had several cans of spray paint and a tye-dye racing bicycle which morphed colors every few minutes. I could hear a man wailing on a bari saxophone somewhere in the distance. Apprehensively, I scanned the surrounding area for anyone, and began to spray paint a giant tooth on the brick wall of the school. Two cars pulled up, when I was almost finished. Car #1 was a red sports car with two girls from my school smoking cigarettes and doing their makeup. They ignored me, and I was glad because I don't really like them. Car #2 was a green station wagon filled with adults watching me. I walked up to them. The driver rolled down the window. He was an attractive sandy-haired man in an ugly sweater. In fact, every stinking person in the car had an ugly sweater on. They watched me intently. I rested my palm on the rolled-down window and asked them if I could finish my art on the wall. The sweater man rolled up his window on my hand and I felt a sharp pain (keep in mind this was a detailed dream). Every single one of those snobby adults were laughing maniacally. I hated them.   
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #321 on: May 20, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »
Whoa.

I dreamt once that myself and all my friends had somehow become the 3rd-grade versions of ourselves. All I can remember is that we were in the parking lot of my old middle school, preparing to... I don't know, go on an adventure, or something.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2008, 10:16:18 PM »
I just minutes ago awoke from a dream. I'll try and remember it.

I'm walking down this road, right? And then this shopping cart/baby carriage kinda thing rolls past me and stops a few feet ahead of me. I walk up and discover it's full of dynamite, so I kick it away and jump to safety as it explodes. A moment later, an old man with a long Rip Van Winkle beard and a robe walks up to me and repeatedly states, "You bad, bad man." I guess maybe the carriage belonged to him. Also, during the whole dream, that dance remix of "Woman" by Wolfmother is playing.
every

« Reply #323 on: May 21, 2008, 04:07:07 AM »
I awoke at 4:00 eastern time because of a dream... actually, a nightmare.
Saddam Huessein is alive and at my house. In the end, I die. When I awoke, I was hyperventilating.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #324 on: May 21, 2008, 06:24:23 AM »
I had this dream where I invented this piece of techonology that when over someone's eye that looked like the display inside of Ironman's suit (giving you information about things around you etc.), it was also retractable and had things like infer-red and x-ray vision. it was sorta cool.

"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #325 on: May 21, 2008, 08:54:45 AM »
I awoke at 4:00 eastern time because of a dream... actually, a nightmare.
Saddam Huessein is alive and at my house. In the end, I die. When I awoke, I was hyperventilating.
What made the dream so scary, did he have his "nucular" weapons?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #326 on: May 25, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »
I just dreamed that I was Darth Vader walking around an abandoned college dorm, reenacting ninja School House Rock videos in each room, as I was superimposed into them complete with poor motion syncing, and spun a trumpet around my fingers while two giant, blue, wiggling propane trucks filled up my house's propane tank just outside.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #327 on: May 25, 2008, 09:56:02 PM »
I will intermittently have these dreams where I'm driving an (out-of-control) car. Usually, I'm well into the drive before I realize that I have no idea what I'm doing and I left my family (or whoever I was supposed to be in the car with) behind.

Normally, I wouldn't bring this up (as I'd pretty much forgotten about the whole thing and haven't had a dream like that in a while), but there was a snippet of solo-underage-driving in my subconscious last night.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #328 on: May 26, 2008, 11:38:28 AM »
No. Before I start,I have lied about my age. I am actually 11 years old. Anyways, at one point he was in my house and was apparently wrestling w/ my family and friends. I belive I was the only one who thought he was a trader. We all went to my neighbors. My family and my friends stayed there the remainder of my dream. I had tried to go to a friends house (this was all in my nieghborhood.) and stay there until it was OK. I decided to go back to my family. In the mean time, Saddam was playing paintball with a friend of mine who I know from school (doesn't live on my block.). All of a sudden, I heard my father (who probably switched over to noticing.) saying "That paintball gun is a machine gun!" At this point, I turned around (half lucid dreaming) to see no one outside except for my friend and Saddam. My subconsuious (tell me if I spelled it wrong.) tried to fix that by trying to make sense so I wouldn't luicid dream by putting alot of people (some of which who didn't even belong in the dream.) outside my friend's house, some hiding, others standing in plain site. Then, my subconsuious changed that by putting my mother and father behind a window inside but then put everyone back outside and then just gave up. However, as much as I wanted to remember when I woke up, I didn't become fully aware I was dreaming. At that point, I saw my friends mother and some other guy in their pickup truck. I hopped into the truckbed and the entire back of the truck disconnected. At that moment, I became fully aware I was dreaming. Too bad I had gotten shot 10-20 times in my left arm and left side of my head. The bullets were tiny for some reason. I started crying and went over to my friends house's welcome mat and then, died. I woke at the point, hyperventilating.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #329 on: May 26, 2008, 11:45:42 AM »
I just had a dream that some store is going to sell Meteos for $18.99 around June 20th. I also had a dream a while ago that the baby my sister's having in September will be named Madison. Let's see how prophetic I am.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print