Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64612 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2005, 08:00:01 PM »
It is my pleasure to announce that The Great Audio Project of Markio is 100% complete! But, you can't hear it, becuase I have no more webspace.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2005, 03:45:41 PM »
There are plenty of free web hosts out there. And nearly all of them are faster and have more space than Geocities.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2005, 12:38:10 PM »
I had a weird dream last night:
I was at church, but for some reason the building was somewhat bigger than normal. Lizard Dude came in and sat on the back row. Then some people got some sausage and a cheese grater and went up on the platform and started shredding the sausage with the grater, in front of the whole church. Lizard Dude then shouted something like, "Johnny is going to be sad!" Then in a different part of the dream, I was running down various roads and came to a tall fence. I was going to backflip over it, but then the dream was over. Weird eh?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2005, 11:55:27 AM »
Well, over two years since this thread was made, and about two years since my first post in this thread, I can finally say I've had an on-topic post.

Yes, that's right. I had a dream about some of you. Some of you, being three of you. Reading this probably isn't worth your time. I warn you now.

As I recall, MegaByte was sitting across from me at a table, dealing cards. He dealt cards to himself, me, and two other people sitting at the table. Curious as to who these cards were going to, I turned my head ever so slightly in both directions. On my left sat Lizard Dude, and on my right, Sapphira.

After the cards were dealt, MegaByte said something I no longer remember, and placed a King in the middle. (I thought we were playing Poker, but at this point I didn't know any longer.) Sapphira wrote something about Stephen King, a joke presumably because everyone laughed. And afterwards, Lizard Dude made a point to tell everyone that he does not want anyone saying "Go" at the end of their turn. I have no idea why.

And that was all. Boring? Yes. Made up? No. And that's what counts in this topic.

Edited by - Black Mage on 7/2/2005 10:55:47 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2005, 07:04:43 PM »
Percisely! Better to be true than be false. Unless it's fictional writing.

« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2005, 07:57:44 PM »
I liked that dream with "Find the Bottle". Someone here should write a fan fic based on that. That was awesome. Right now I'm too lazy to see who wrote it.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2005, 08:31:36 PM »
YKYVTFFTMW:

-You knew it was CashCrazed without checking.

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2005, 11:03:09 PM »
I had a weird dream. It was on April the 1st, this year. Just after the shocking news that Lizard Dude had 'died'...

I was going over to my auntie's house. I saw her brother. His name was Dirk (but he wasn't my uncle, as the aunty I am talking about is related to me via marriage to my uncle), and he likes Mario games, just like me. Anyway, we were playing Super Smash Bros, and I'd thrashed him, unlike the last time we'd battled. He congratulated me, and left. My parents and uncle and aunty then went to look at something. I snuck into Dirk's room, only to find the computer was on. It was on the TMK forums. I looked at the username. It was Lizard Dude!! I ran out of his room, only to find Dirk and my aunty standing there. They didn't know I was in Dirk's room. anyway, IU yelled out to Dirk "I didn't know you were related to Lizard Dude!" Dirk laughed. "I am Lizard Dude!" I gasped. "But- why did you fake your death?" LD cleared his throat. "I needed a break. But, I don't think I'll return." I stepped forward. "Please return! The forums are much better with you there, LD!!" He nodded. "OK."

This is officially one of the weirdest dreams I have ever dreamt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #248 on: July 03, 2005, 05:19:12 PM »
That wasn't a dream. That's how it actually happened.

-Dirk

« Reply #249 on: July 03, 2005, 10:09:18 PM »
*Twilight Zone theme music plays*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2005, 11:19:28 AM »
Believe it or not, I actually did intend to write something based on that dream, but I'm just way too lazy to get involved with writing stories. And since it's been two years, I don't think I remember enough of it to do it now.

Sorry, but I haven't had any more of my freaky dreams starring Sapphira or anyone else. Guess I haven't been visiting TMK enough lately.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2005, 12:44:30 AM »
So a couple days ago, I had a dream we were visiting my older brother at a college in Montana for some reason, and Lizard Dude, MegaByte, my family, and Luigison were there. Luigison had a beard for some reason. I was in a large, auditorium-style building which consisted of a circular hall outside a main theater type place, and at least one sunken pit on the outside of the circular hall, which was like a stage with seating high above it, coming down from the hall area. I went into the main auditorium, and it was some sort of graduation ceremony or something, or a rock concert. I was called away from there to go watch something at the sunken pit theater (I think a choir was assembling there), and for some reason I had two bags full of Japanese toy robots, mint in their boxes. Someone came to audit my robots. That's all I remember.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2005, 01:03:35 AM »
I often have a full beard.  I shaved it off right before E3 and again just a few days ago.  I don't care much about everyday tasks like grooming, eating, and sleeping.  I do those because I have too.  I've thought about getting laser hair removal, living off food supplements, and I've even researched pills to keep me awake for a week or more at a time.  It's after midnight now so this could all be a dream.

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

Edited by - Luigison on 7/6/2005 12:05:44 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2005, 01:39:03 AM »
That part about the robots was indeed fairly odd.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2005, 09:12:03 AM »
Two TMK dreams in a row.

Two nights ago, I had a very disturbing dream that made me wake up nervous.  It involved me having a secret that I thought my sister had evidence of, because the paper evidence was downstairs by the front door, where she had just come in.  I ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom with the papers, probably going to flush them, when I heard my sister through the door.  She was mocking me about something, but it turned out to be about some kid's book, most likely "Oh! The Places You'll Go".  I came out of the bathroom, and somehow it was a little while later.  My sister was none other than... SAPPHIRA!  AAAHH!!!  Also, her little brother, who took the form of my other friend's little brother, was visiting me for some reason and Sapphira was showing him around, as if they weren't brother and sister.  Then I woke up and was wrapped tightly in my blanket.

Last night, I had a lot of dreams together, so I'll skip to the TMK part.  I was at a soccer field at night with a bunch of people, and apparently there was a game going on where Louis from Even Stevens was playing some weird tag game where if he didn't touch something in time, he was out and the circle of people around him had to throw giant pesto meatballs at him.  Upon viewing the pesto meatballs, I ran over and ate one.  Vidgmchtr, who was one of the thrower guys, got mad at me and yelled angrily, "You're not supposed to do that!!"  He started kicking me, and everyone else threw meatballs at me.

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print