Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You Add ONE Sentence to the Tale II  (Read 441192 times)

« Reply #525 on: August 28, 2006, 03:29:39 AM »
Then they all joined hands and sung the Australian national anthem. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #526 on: August 28, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »
But then Mario was brought back to life by a 1up Mushroom, becasue this is supposed to be a MARIO story.

« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2006, 03:59:50 PM »
Then GiftedGirl said "Dude, it stopped being a Mario story a loooooooong time ago."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #528 on: August 28, 2006, 06:21:47 PM »
Then The Chef said "I am determined to bring this back on topic", so Mario and Luigi were flying around the world in their airship, The Roto-Router, along with their pet Yoshi, Gonzales.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #529 on: August 29, 2006, 02:21:06 PM »
SushieBoy then said "Well with what you posted, it doesn't even sound like a Mario story..."
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #530 on: August 29, 2006, 08:42:06 PM »
The The Chef said, "There's Mario, Luigi and a Yoshi so far. How does it not sound like a MARIO story?"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #531 on: August 29, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »
"ummmm, see ya!" *explodes* the explosion managed to destroy the ship's motors, sending the Bros. and gonzales spiraling to their doom.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #532 on: August 29, 2006, 09:06:24 PM »
Fortunately the ship made a crash-landing on Portobello Island, populated by Mushroom People, nobody was killed or injured in the crash.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #533 on: August 29, 2006, 09:11:38 PM »
.... Expect luigi, who broke his legs..... and his arms, his ears....Nose, so gonzales carried him to a hospitsal, but luigi was to fat and broke gonzales' legs.....and his arms, his ears...Nose, so Mario carried them both, but the weight broke mario's legs.....and his arms, his ears...Nose, so they all layed there on the floor of the cold, hard street.

« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2006, 12:41:48 AM »
Wario suddenly walked up to them, and stole their wallets, laughing, as Waluigi watched happily, and muttered, "We're gonna eat tonight-a!"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2006, 10:15:31 AM »
Then a Star Spirit noticed Mario, Luigi and Gonzales lying there, and revived them using the last of his power.

(I'm trying to make this stroy coherent, so please don't do anything stupid anymore.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
Before the star spirit flew up to star heaven, it hit a tree that fell on mario, luigi, Wario, waluigi and gonzales, killing them again.

« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2006, 04:42:50 PM »
Then the tree fell down a gaping plothole.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2006, 07:55:44 PM »
Then the plothole brought Mario, Luigi and Gonzales back to life, and SushieBoy decided to stop being an idiot and refrain from ruining the story by instantly killing the characters or such nonsense again.

« Reply #539 on: August 31, 2006, 12:39:39 AM »
Well, look how stupid the original one was!
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=4177.msg69848#msg69848

Anyway, back to the story.

Koopa the Quick ran up next to them and shouted, "Hey, Mario, race me! I saved all of my money to buy these awesome new shoes that will still lose me the race because I can't run to save myself!" and let out a grin similar to this: =D.

Print