Print

Author Topic: Your "Pet Peeves"  (Read 53911 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
Sports

I hate sports too.  Except the mario sports games like mario golf, mario tennis, mario kart, mario baseball and other mario sports games.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
Mario sports games contain little to no actual sports.
every

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »
I like sports, especially, FOOTBALL!!!! WOOO!!!!!sorry....
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 10:56:02 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
Mario sports games contain little to no actual sports.

Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Soccer and Basketball aren't sports?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »
When super-giant exploding earthquakes, flying koopa shells, chain chomps, magic, ninjas, Final Fantasy characters, warp pipes, and giant versions of characters factor into play, then, eh, no. The Mario Strikers games resemble hockey more than soccer, in fact.
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »
I don't think any video game contain much sport.  Sports involve running and moving around a general area.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
When super-giant exploding earthquakes, flying koopa shells, chain chomps, magic, ninjas, Final Fantasy characters, warp pipes, and giant versions of characters factor into play, then, eh, no. The Mario Strikers games resemble hockey more than soccer, in fact.

If it involves a ball, it's a sport.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »
Then my pants....

Never mind.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2008, 07:59:33 AM »
It'd make a few people angry (except TEM is never NOT angry, believe me).............Except Chupperson, he's got some flash of evil in his eyes.
Sure. Most words that I hate are hated because they're overused, misused or both.

"Meowrik you are a weak-minded idiot. So is anyone else here that is brain-washed to think that hating France and its people is being patriotic." -TEM back then. ****ed off since 2003!!! And I agree with the Chupperson statement; glad someone actually noticed.

I like rap... about 98% because of the beat. A lot of songs have a chill beat and it's enjoyable.

RaceDrv709, San Antonio seems to suck. I live about 3 1/2 hours north of you and it's laid back...

Oh wait.... pet peeve/person I dislike: Jack Thompson.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »
-Breaking a smash ball as your opponent is falling back to earth in the background of the stage on their last life.
-People who dislike Naruto
-People who like Sasuke
-Rap
-Every teenage actress under the sun who thinks she can sing.
-Every teenage female singer under the sun who thinks she can act.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »
I hate rap too.  I hate rap and anything to do with rap.  The only rap song I liked was the one in the sewer level in Yoshis story.  If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »
-People who say they hate rap when the only rap they've ever heard is the sewer level in Yoshi's Story

Seriously, if you say you hate rap, then listen to some classic '80s and early '90s rap (Run DMC, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, etc.). Your opinion should change.
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »
I've heard more than a good amount of rap.  I've heard songs made by Snoopy Snoop dog, eminem, belly up, Omarion "O", Petey Pablo, and many other songs by musicians I don't know.  I heard this stuff because my friend loves rap and listens to it AALLLLL the time.  And I hate it.  But it's not just the music, its the way the people who listen to this stuff talk and dress, and walk.  When white boys dress and act that way its hilariously stupid and disgusting at the same time! 

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »
About 10% of Snoop Dog's older stuff is good, but everyone else you listed sucks (Eminem less so, but he still sucks). Like I said, listen to classic hip-hop and you'll find it was largely great.

And I don't talk, dress, or walk, any different than I normally would.
every

Print