Print

Author Topic: super mario bros. 3:part 2  (Read 18028 times)

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 08:32:50 AM »
according to wikipedia, super mario world is called super mario bros. 4

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »
Thanks for actually reading the entire thread. That was mentioned already.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 09:11:52 AM »
Thanks for that. I could totally tell people now, Vidgmchtr saved me from being unobservant and redundant. I owe you my life, what is your bidding, oh gracious master. Rub your feet?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 10:05:42 AM »
Yeah, Koop, SMW was actually officially called SMB4 as well.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 11:29:24 AM »
I'm so confused :S
Well since nodyarG had to be all serious regarding my e-Reader assertion, I went back to a more "true" sequel.  Super Mario World development started off with the power-ups from SMB3 and were only changed later.  It has a lot of the same elements (e.g. Koopalings) and thus is the closest thing to an SMB3 part 2.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:20 PM »
And once again, my video game knowledge is as insignificant as a small spec of sand upon a vast beach.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »
Yeah haha, I've been bogged down a ton lately, so my posts have dropped. Eh, I can see why they stopped numbering... I mean, ugh, I can't put it into words....
Formerly quite reasonable.

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 11:22:27 PM »
I would love to see an epic remake similar to SMB3.  SMW was a decent following, but not as big and I could tell more time was put into SMB3 then any other mario game (except maybe Mario 64).

I would also love to see Wario and Waluigi finally appear in an adventure game as villians.

My idea was to have a major 3D game made with worlds and make it Bowsers last great epic attack.

Bring back the 7 children from SMB3 + Bowser Jr

Bring in Wart

Have DK Jungle as a world in it with King K Rool as boss and a battle with DK

Make it 4 player that allows you to choose playable characters starting with Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Toad and then later unlock DK, Diddy Kong, and Kirby.

Finally I think since Kirby is sinking as a major game (not been Kirby game in forever) make a level called the Dreamland that you will go to after traveling through a space level from SMG (Have some world from Galaxy). 

Order of Worlds with bosses

1. Mushroom Kingdom - Wario and Waluigi

2. Desert World - Tryclyde

3. Ocean World - Wendy, Lemmy, Larry Koopa

4. DK Jungle - King K Rool

5. Sky World - Wart

6. Dreamland - King DeDeDe

7. Hill Top World - New Enemy (I want someone not seen yet) or possibly the MagiKoopa from SMW 2: Yoshi (can't remember his name)

8. Pipe Maze - Roy, Morton, Iggy, Ludwig von Koopa

9. Bowserland - 8 Koopa Kids united; then a final battle with Bowser
Go Vols!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 11:48:17 PM »
Hey, that's really well-thought out and extremely original! Seriously--no one ever comes up with the idea to cram every Mario character ever as well as Kirby and characters from Kirby games into one game, making for an unnecessarily large amount of playable characters! You should be Miyamoto's successor, because you definitely know how to handle the job of supervisor for Mario games.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 08:11:32 AM »
Wouldn't Wario appear as a hero? From what I've seen lately, he's gone over to the good side.

Finally I think since Kirby is sinking as a major game (not been Kirby game in forever) make a level called the Dreamland that you will go to after traveling through a space level from SMG (Have some world from Galaxy). 

Aren't they working on a new Kirby title for the Wii?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:16:18 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
Yes. It was originally supposed to be for the GameCube.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »
Hey, that's really well-thought out and extremely original! Seriously--no one ever comes up with the idea to cram every Mario character ever as well as Kirby and characters from Kirby games into one game, making for an unnecessarily large amount of playable characters! You should be Miyamoto's successor, because you definitely know how to handle the job of supervisor for Mario games.

I think my sarcasm detector just exploded..

EDIT: Whoops! My CAPS LOCK button was accidentally pressed.. XD
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 08:55:08 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »
People on this board are ********s... the ESPN College Football board received my idea well and thought it would be awsome...

A lot better then Luigi Mansion or Dumbshine... those games ruined the Mario world. 
Go Vols!

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »
Sorry, we're just tired of hearing ideas for Mario games. We know that the people at Nintendo will always have better ideas than their fans. Most of the time.
(I also enjoyed Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine quite a bit. Not everyone shares your opinions.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 11:32:47 PM »
Yeah, Vidgy, you're a total asterisk. Eight of them, even. Show some respect.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print