Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Purple
Orange
Other...
Print

Author Topic: What Is Your Favorite Color?  (Read 11204 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 09:23:02 AM »
Blue (but more of a lighter shade, not a pure blue) is a top fave of mine, though red is a tough contender.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 12:44:04 PM »
I got more than one favorite color. But seriously, I don't have a favorite. My favorites are black, green, pink, orange, and blue.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 03:26:06 PM »
I recently realized that I like Brown as much as I like Yellow, and Brown doesn't get that much love from people.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »
The color of next gen is brown.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 07:06:47 PM »
That's good, because I look really good in brown.

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »
It's not due to cropping, it's due to softening.

I used cropping for lack of a better word (it was late). Post changed

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 01:30:02 AM »
I can't believe I didn't first post "Blue. No-HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" here. I can't believe that that hasn't been posted at all here!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »
Well I didn't put white or black because I didn't think thats those counted as colors. (Other reasons... Racist! Goth! Etc.)

I has to leave somewhere so I had to think up colors quickly...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »
Apparently everyone here has good taste, because blue roxorz and pwnz every other color.

By the way, does liking gray make you a racist Goth?
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »
No, it makes you Strong Sad. But I happen to like gray skies. They make me feel mellow.

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2007, 09:03:59 PM »
I can't believe I didn't first post "Blue. No-HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" here. I can't believe that that hasn't been posted at all here!!
That's probably because it took me a pretty long time to figure out what you're talking about. Hard to put into text. Maybe that's just me.

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
By the way, does liking gray make you a racist Goth?

No, it makes you Strong Sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

But anyways, back on topic, as an artist, I know a wide variety of colors from which to choose from, most of which weren't listed. So... I pick orchid.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
I have a lot of favorite colors.  When I was younger I liked green, In my adolescence, I loved blue, and I realized my brown hair went well with black shirts, but now I've also taken a liking to purple.  Now, I like the different colors for different reasons.  I still love blue and black.  I don't like green as much anymore, but I still like it because of Link and Luigi.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print