Poll

DELETED

Filler
Filler
Print

Author Topic: The Subspace Emissary 2: Darkness  (Read 15547 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »
Thanks for the advice, Reading. You perfectly guessed my game plan. I was gonna finish this before I went to ML. Next post will contain a little more info. Poll closes tonight (Thursday) at 7:00 ECT.

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »
Why close the poll? At least wait a while longer.

Also, you know you spend too much time on electronics when you describe someone as having a main background.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »
Fine. Closes Saturday, 7:00 EST.

Info on M&L:E

First, as told in the title, Mario and Luigi venture to Earth (crossover much?). The main characters are Mario, Luigi, Bowser and myself. Yes, myself. My name is changed, however, to J. Taking place in the Mushroom Kingdom, and Earth and in another place that will stay secret for the time being. The 1st Chapter will be released some time because the Prolouge is mainly a recap of PiT. And thats some info.

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
Well, the poll has closed. According to results, 4 people said "I'll need a prolouge", 1 person said "Another M&L? NO." and 1 person said "Heck yes!". So, after the next chapter the prolouge will be up and another vote will be held.

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »
Chapter 8
Peach swam to the surface and looked up. A strange blackhole was covering it up. "Huh?" She said, but was swept down the waterfall. Meanwhile, on the ship, Bowser yelled, "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Immediatly, the second alarm went off, and everyone started rushing for the pods. Bowser ran across to the pods, pushing Primids and Mites and such out of his way, and jumped in. He blasted off. Fai took control. She said, "You did good, my minion." "[THANK YOU, MASTER]." Bowser replied. Fai opened a hole to Subspace and brought the ship in.

"iz sh3 sti11 a1iv3?" "LOL, p0rtal j0k3." "Huh? Who's there?" Peach asked. Peach opened her eyes to see two Mites, one red and one green, in front of her. "l00k!!!! sh3 iz sti11 a1iv3!!!11!!1!" "Who are you?" Peach repeated. "i am d33z3r." The first one said. "and i am chup." The second one said.* "and w3 ar3 Teh L33ts." D33z3r said. "How do I get back above the waterfall?" Peach asked. "LOL! j00 ar3 t00 much 0f a n00b t0 g3t up th3r3." D33z3r said. "H0w3v3r, w3 wi11 h31p j00 g3t up th3r3." So, Peach and The Lee-- "itz Teh L33ts!!!!!" Erm, Teh L33ts began to go up the waterfall.

Meanwhile, Mr. Game & Watch did not grasp the fact the ship was being swallowed, and entered the black hole. He ended up in a trail of darkness at first, but it immediatly transformed into a beautiful forest path. "Who dares enter the Dark Realm?" a mysterious voice asked. Mr. Game & Watch said nothing. "ANSWER ME!" The voice demanded. Game & Watch rang his bell. The voice translated it. "Well, you will now become a slave of mine, Mr. Game & Watch!" With that, darkness formed around G&W's feet and he was swallowed by the darkness.

"l00k 0ut f0r dat!" d33zer said as a rock fell. Teh L33ts and Peach were going up the craggy Water Climb. Peach jumped up, but missed the platform. She opened up her parasol and floated to another platform. After about an hour of jumping, they reached the land near the waterfall. "w311, it wuz fun." D33z3r said. "Thank you for helping." Peach said. She walked forward, but was attacked by Mr. Game and Watch!

To Be Continued...
*Deezer and Chupperson Wierd of the forums do not talk like this, but the names fit with Teh Leets.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like it? This chapter was better when I tried to post it, but accidentally closed out the window, so threw this together quickly. Teh Leets talked with Peach a bit more, the ship went into detail, and half the chapter was gone. So, yeah. Pilot chapter for M&L:E is coming soon.

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 06:40:15 AM »
Just gonna point something out. Views: Somewhere above 900. This pleases me. Feel free to voice your opinions on the chapter.

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »
Okay folks, you voted, you wondered and you waited. Its here. Enjoy.

M&L:E Pilot Chapter
Mario was drinking some coffee, reading the Fungi Gazette, when a knock was heard on the door. He put the Gazette down, put his mug on a coaster, and walked over to the door. He opened the door. Luigi was there. "Big Bro! Its Bowser! Hes attacking again." Mario was suprised, and ran out the door with Luigi. *Luigi joined the party!* Mario and Luigi continued forward and jumped into the pipe that lead to Toad Town. In Toad Town, Mario and Luigi met up with some Toads. One said, "Bowser kidnapped Peach! I think hes still there, but theres a roadblock blocking the way!" Mario and Luigi walked up to the roadblock, but were stopped by a Hammer Bro. "Hey! By orders of His Smelliness, King Bowser, none shall pass!" The Bro. said. The duo tried again. "Did you hear what I just said?! You know what? I'm just gonna beat your butts!"

Mini Boss: Hammmer Bro. and Roadblock Crew
The Hammer Bro. pointed his hammer at Mario and then threw it at him. Mario dodged easily. Toad walked up, saying: "Mario! Do you remember how to battle?" He replied yes. "Okay. You ARE Mario."
Mario jumped forward, right on the Hammer Bro. Luigi did the same. "Grrr!" The Hammer Bro called up two Koopa Troopas. "Hope you enjoy being defeated by my Roadblock Crew!" The first Koopa shot forward in his shell towards Mario jumped on the shell, knocking it at the Hammer Bro. It fell down. "Ah!" The other Koopa went towards Luigi. Luigi jumped over it. It came out of its shell. The Koopa attempted to knock Luigi back, and it missed. Mario jumped on the downed Hammer Bro, defeating it. Luigi jumped on the Koopa, making it drop its shell. The Koopa ran. Mario and Luigi defeated the Hammer Bro. and Roadblock Crew!

Did you enjoy it? Do you think this should be a full-fleged fan fiction?

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »
Uh...well, that isn't really what I'd call a "pilot". It doesn't really imply anything about the story.

You should have an interesting beginning to catch readers' attention. My suggestion would be to begin the story right at the moment the Mario Brothers are about to rescue Peach, and then Bowser activates this dimension warp or however you want it to happen.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »
. . . That was pretty much the beginning. I'll rewrite in a little bit and re-post it.

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »
Luigalaxy, let me tell you about the stories at TMK, and how they work:

1. Most stories are weak, and badly written.
2. A few stories are too dark, and people won't accept dark stories. (Like mine!)
3. And the rest are written by Reading. (And everybody seems to like these)

Well...

Whatever.

Try to write a story.

Try.

But be forewarned...

Oh never mind. Just write.

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »
The 3rd one is true. Reading is a great author. And for the latter, that I shall.

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
This seems interesting. I would like to read the rest of the story.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »
Time for a treat. Yeah, I'm in the mood today, but no chapters. Not yet. Instead, I give you a bit of a glimpse for Chapter 9! And, the rest of M&L's pilot.

Tabuu's Plan

Bowser and Fai entered the hole into Subspace, and it closed behind them. Tabuu appeared before them. "Ah, good job Fai. He was one of my originals." Tabuu said. "WHO, MAY I ASK, IS THIS?" Bowser asked. "This person's name is none of your concern, Bowser." Fai replied. "By the way, Master, what is your plan?" Fai asked. "Well, thats suprising. That you wouldn't of guessed." Tabuu started. "However, I must tell you of my past. About, oh, 8 or 9 months ago, I decided to take over the Smash Realm." Tabuu continued. "When I sent out an army, all of them were either brought over to their side or killed. They defeated me, and broke my Off-Waves." Tabuu said. "So, I've been planing my revenge. Yes, Bowser's ship DID fail, but I plan on doing more. I will destroy that realm, and the people in it!" Tabuu yelled. "I see. I would have done so too." Fai replied, looking a little sad. "Then I have made you well, Fai." Tabuu said.

Mario and Luigi: Earth Pilot (part 2)

"Good job!" Toad said. "I'm gonna help you a little. First, heres exactly 100 coins." *Mario recieved 100 coins* "Second, heres 3 Green Shells." *Mario recieved 3 Green Shells* "And, I'll heal you." *Your party was fully healed!* "Okay then. Bowser went in about a half hour ago, so you better get in there quick!" Toad finished. Mario and Luigi walked forward. Bowser was just getting in the Koopa Klown Kar and flying away, with Peach in the passenger seat. ! Mario jumped up, and hit right into the Klown Kar. KZZZZZZRK! "Rargh!" Bowser growled. The Klown Kar crashed, and Peach went right onto the ground. "Grrrr... MARIO!... and Luigi! You always ruin my plans. I'm going to ruin you! But first..." Bowser pulled a Koopa Kage out of the downed Kar and put Peach in it. Peach was still out cold. "Now, lets fight!"
Boss: Bowser
Bowser started with a flame burst, but Mario and Luigi jumped, perfectly dodging. "Grrr!" Mario used his hammer on Bowser, causing him to become dizzy. Luigi used a Green Shell and weakened him a good amount. Bowser became less dizzy and got in the Klown Kar. He shot a giant bowling ball out of it, and Mario dodged, but Luigi was fatally damaged. Mario got angry and attacked the Klown Kar. The Klown Kar smashed down again. Bowser almost was defeated. Mario and Luigi charged up a Bro. Attack, called Hammer-quake. The bros held the hammers long enough to create a giant shockwave, hurting Bowser fatally. Bowser was defeated!
"Grrrr... you guys keep doing that!" All of a sudden, the Klown Kar started to power up for some reason. At the same time, a meteor crashed into it. The collision created a dimension warp. Mario, Luigi and Bowser were knocked away from Mushroom Castle, but Peach and the Kage were knocked into it.

So, I hope you enjoyed it. Look for the chapter sometime in the next 2 weeks.

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 02:16:23 PM »
I was suprised when I was looking through the Fan Creations and saw this. I looked at views. Freaking 1200. Yeah, 12 hundred. Thats alot. I'm under Reading's Super Paper Mario 2 by 2000. Feel free to criticize, people. And, thanks for bringing us this far.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »
You're welcome. ;) I'm still interested.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Print