Print

Author Topic: Ribbon & Friends  (Read 52977 times)

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2003, 05:24:10 PM »
Hey what are you doin here in my thread. I trying work so hard and create my own. So get your freaky musclehead outta my thread you moron!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2003, 04:35:23 AM »
               Part 4 Continue

Pretty soon after that, Ribbon was ready to go back home for now. And Lady Bow's saw her coming.

Ribbon: Mommy, I'm home!

Lady Bow: Oh Ribbon, How good to see you. So where have you been?

Ribbon: I went to the mushroom bakery shop and I work for decorating as I help the him out. You see the mushroom baker was going broke, but he has no customers to sale bread and sweets.

Lady Bow: Going broke huh? As you help him, what did you work for decorating?

Ribbon: To make a Happy Place!

Lady Bow: Ha! I knew it, these mushroom kids was redecorating to make a different colors of arts when the people will come. So you did a wonderful job sweetie!

Ribbon: Thanks! Oh Mommy, Miss Tryce T. was suprising as I'm so very happy to her. She gave me a bakery diploma for my name's on.

Lady Bow: Let me see! Hmm, "The Happy Place of Mushroom Bakery Shop has satisfactorily completed, this diploma certifies to RIBBON!" (Lady Bow's Smiles) Sign Tryce T. Oh Ribbon, I'm so very proud of you. You are very lucky ghostly girl, and people's at mushroom kingdom was so proud of you too. So give a Mommy a big hug!

Ribbon: OOOH, MOMMMMMMY! You know Mommy, Mushroom Kingdom is a beautiful place as I love it. I know as we was born in a haunted kingdom, I won't being so bored in my life.

Lady Bow: I know sweetie, you'll be just fine as soon is possible, so don't scared the citizen of mushroom kingdom understand?

Ribbon: Yes, Mommy! So now, you can try doing some decorating in your home, be an artist!

END

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2003, 03:34:35 PM »
Man, that was a great story about bakery! Well decorating is some kinda different colors by symbols of mushroom kingdom! And I can't believe Tryce T. is a famous cook, she give her special diploma to Ribbon, but she was so blush to Tryce T. And Lady Bow was happy and proud to her daughter from now on.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2003, 03:58:14 PM »
So later on ago, Ribbon's had new best friend, for Bombette. I guess they are cool-looking!

Ribbon: Hi!

Bombette: Oh hello there, you look all pink like me. And I like your ribbon is big!

Ribbon: Really? Cool, I really like your hair is all twisted and beautiful.

Bombette: Why thank you! And hey you said the coolest words like I am!

Ribbon:I know, that's what I love t'say it!

Bombette: That's cool! Alright now, I'm Bombette, and what's your name? You look like the same as Lady Bow.

Ribbon: My name is Ribbon The Princess of The Boo. And I'm her daughter!

Bombette: (Gasp) Your Lady Bow's daughter and you the princess too?

Ribbon: Ya got that right Bombette!

Bombette: Wow! I didn't know Lady Bow's had a ghost child. You see I was on my journey to the world of mushroom kingdom with Mario and your mother. And we did a great fight as well to save the day. I think you are so brave Ribbon.

Ribbon: I am! I train so hard and I learn about spook, sound scary huh?

Bombette: Yeah! Tee-he-he!

Ribbon: Ya know Bombette, I'm really glad as I met you at the first time. Your my new best friend now, as we're the same. This should be a piece of cake, we will survive to work as a team.

Bombette: Your right, that will be awesome! So after that, your mother will be so proud from now on!

Both: We are very best friends of the team for Mario's big adventure and that what girls do! (Both Giggles)

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/10/2003 3:09:39 PM

« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2003, 10:25:42 PM »
I did a good job for now, and I draw an art of halloween  for Lady Bow & Ribbon are "The Ghost of The Witches" and their riding broomsticks!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/11/2003 12:23:24 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2003, 11:07:09 PM »
Oh, a ghost of a witch.  Wait... what?

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2003, 01:27:57 AM »
I said their the ghost of the witches! I'll show you a art just turst me I'm almost finshed!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2003, 02:12:55 AM »
All finished Markio! Here I'm gonna sent you art of Lady Bow & Ribbon's Halloween!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2003, 02:14:20 AM »
Hey I got some special great news! I'm gonna work for resume to create a nintendo web site for Lady Bow & Ribbon. But thanks to Satokasu Suki, she said I'm so very talented!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/14/2003 1:15:00 AM

« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2003, 07:23:55 PM »
But hey, I guess all the Boos can wear ghost suits as they look normal like the ghost monsters on Pac-Man Series. Well Lady Bow and Ribbon also can wear beautiful ghost dress-suits as their female boos.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2003, 08:00:20 PM »
Now, Ribbon and Bombette was ready to battle the new enimies when they was in danger.

Battle starts when Mario changes to Party Members.

Ribbon: I'm not afraid of you, so bring it on you muscle head.

Bombette: That's Right!

Both: Haiiii-ya!

Ribbon: Ribbbon Punnch! 4HP

Bombette: Body Slam, E-ya! 5HP!

Ribbon: Alright, we almost got 'em

Bombette: So let's do it!

Ribbon: Dark Shieeld, Ribbbon Punch!

(Ribbon's Counter attack for eneimes)

Enemies: Ooooohhh!

Ribbon: Yes!

Bombette: O.K. Ribbon, throw it at me, so I can blowed them up.

Ribbon: You've got it!

(Boooom!) Bombette use "Power Bomb" for all enemies.

Enemies: Aaaahhhhhh!

Both: Yaay, Alright!

Ribbon: We did it Bombette, we just beat them up!

Bombette: Yeah, we just finished and slam 'n dunk 'em up! And we are pretty strong as well.

Both: YEAH! (Hi-Five)

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2003, 02:54:33 PM »
Ribbon Says!

Ribbon: As you can see but you don't like to admit it but this more then beauty than looks. And be a beautiful person inside wear it counts, so remember beauty is way more than skin deep. And I told ya so uh-huh!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2003, 04:03:50 PM »
Later on, Ribbon can handle it to fight her rival the evil Wendy O. Koopa. So is up to her for now.

Mario: C'mon guys let's stop her!

Ribbon: Wait Mario, I'll handle this koopa ol witch. Is time to see my first fight.

Mario: But Ribbon, Wendy got her power of her wand.

Ribbon: I don't care! Cuz I'm the princess and I had my own spirit, so I'm ready to kick her tail up. So you guys better get going alright.

Mario: O.K. So good luck to you!

Lady Bow: And Ribbon please careful!

Ribbon: I will Mommy, and you too!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2003, 12:50:41 AM »
There's more to come when Ribbon's ready to rumble in action. I'll be right back!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2003, 01:18:30 AM »
Ready for action of rivals!

RIBBON VS. WENDY O. KOOPA

Wendy O. Koopa: You got no chance ghostly girl.

Ribbon: Ooh yes I will, I'll show you who boss, ya Wendy O. Witch!

Wendy O. Koopa: WHAT, WHA, Did you just call me a witch? (Growing) I can't stand you anymore, I hate that word being a witch.

Ribbon: Your outta your mind Wendy, I'm rather much prettier than you. And you have nothing to do. So bring it on!

Wendy O. Koopa: Will see about that wannabe.

Both: Loser!

Shawne Vinson

Print