Print

Author Topic: Spooky!  (Read 47754 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
I wonder if they'll use my ideas if I sent them in. Some of which include:

-A fully 3D Yoshi's Island adventure, without babies.
-A 2D-with-3D-graphics Donkey Kong Country game.
-A fully 3D Kirby, like being stuck without a machine in City Trial in Air Ride, only deeper.
-A third Mario & Luigi featuring Wario and Waluigi.
-A point-and-click adventure for Luigi, with no edutainment.
-A sequel to Wario World, with more similarities to Wario Land.
-A new Zelda that plays more like Adventure of Link.
-A platformer for Bowser that focuses on destruction.
-A single-screen puzzle platformer for Toad.
-A dungeon-crawler for Peach.
-A third-person Metroid Prime.
-A new Kid Icarus that combines elements from SM64, OoT, and Metroid.
-A Nintendo All-Star Strategy RPG that could take the place of SSB if Brawl is really the last one.
-Nintenchickens.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »
-A third Mario & Luigi featuring Wario and Waluigi.
Hmmm... having four party members who must move individually might get messy... I think going back to the roots of M&L (Superstar Saga, just the two bros.) would be good, but in 3-D for the Wii. Mario & Luigi would make for a good cel-shaded game, I think.

-A Nintendo All-Star Strategy RPG that could take the place of SSB if Brawl is really the last one.
Why would it be the last one?

-Nintenchickens.
Yes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Nintendo doesn't want your ideas.

Quote from: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/privacyEULA.jsp
Please do not send us any creative or original materials such as ideas for toys, games or other products, or any creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information. These unsolicited submissions become the sole and exclusive property of Nintendo and may be used by us with no obligation of confidentiality, payment or attribution.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »
You know that's lie, Max. Look what happened to Glorb.

Why would it be the last one?

Sakurai mentioned that in the "How This Game Came to be Made" section of the SSB website. We're lucky they got him to direct it Otherwise we'd have juts gotten a Melee remake with online capabilities.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
When did Glorb send a game idea to Nintendo and get credited in the game for it?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2007, 06:24:55 PM »
Read what he said on the previous page. I must be the only moron who actually wants his idea to get stolen.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
In that case, that makes what Nintendo said true. No wonder I was confused.

...Of course, Glorb could be, well, "earning his WTD Award."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »
Yes, by this year's end, I will have:

-created a topic on zombie prepairedness
-gotten Lizard Dude to change his name
-exposed the vast left-wing conspiracy
-started my own country,

thus earning me the Academy Award for Best Supporting Role.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »
Oh, I didn't read that post. Say, they're stealing ideas straight out of our heads, aren't they? I mean, in 2004 I was thinking how much a Mario Kart with online capabilities for the DS was needed and BAM! I'm suing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:23:28 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2007, 05:11:52 AM »
-exposed the vast left-wing conspiracy
eh?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »
Exactamundo.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
You think it has something to do with Canada?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2007, 01:22:02 PM »
Oh, I didn't read that post. Say, they're stealing ideas stright out of our heads, aren't they? I mean, in 2004 I was thinking how much a Mario Kart with online capabilities for the DS was needed and BAM! I'm suing.

People who got MK:DD were expecting online play, but were disappointed, that was in 2003, so we can say that you stole their idea, besides, Nintendo can't read minds, or maybe you screamed your idea to the public everyday.

PS: You also spelled "Straight" wrong!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2007, 05:42:48 PM »
There is a reason why he is no longer the Grammar Queen.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2007, 06:23:54 PM »
Typo. Gah, just because I am a grammar perfectionist doesn't mean I am also a flawless typist. Better look for red underlines in Firefox more often.
It's YOUR problem!

Print