Print

Author Topic: Major Wii Help! :(  (Read 3664 times)

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« on: February 04, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
I need help. For when I insert a GameCube game disc into thou Wii, the Main Menu Screencomes up, but I have used the different types of controllers, the Wavebird, the original, but I press the start button, but nothing happens! It's only the GameCube...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 09:14:40 AM »
I don't think the Wii recognizes input from the GameCube controllers. Use the Wii Remote until you're actually playing the GameCube game.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 09:22:45 AM »
Hmmm...I think I tried that...But I will again...

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 02:04:11 PM »
You have to use a Wii remote until you start the GameCube game, GameCube controllers will not do anything on a Wii menu.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 02:23:51 AM »
Make sure you're plugged into slot 1 and not slot 4. It's kind of hard to tell on Wii. :)

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 01:13:49 PM »
Oh yeah, look closely. You know how there are dots on the front of the GameCube? Those represent which player you'll be in the game, they're also on the Wii, just look close enough and you'll see them.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 01:50:35 AM »
I have to admit, I was impressed with my own brain when it thought up that possible problem.

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »
That's what happened when I tried to play Echoes the other day, I assumed the one farthest from the disc slot was the first port.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print