Print

Author Topic: Wiivertising: Posty Kong!  (Read 3833 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:43:17 PM »

Nintendo, possibly taking a cue from a couple of college kids, decided to promote the Wii in Italy by using Post-It notes to make giant murals. Now, if only they could get the permits to do something like this in America....

See Link at the link below!

Link: thecoolhunter.net
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 01:35:56 PM »
Even better: Put a bunch of photos together so that it looks like the 8-bit Mario/DK (forgot what those kind of pictures are called...).
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »
Sprites?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 06:00:01 PM »
No, I'm not talking about the Mario and DK pictures, I'm talking about pictures that are made by taking a bunch of photos and putting them together so that it makes a big picture. I forgot what those are called.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
Collages?

Print