Print

Author Topic: F.E.A.R. Combat  (Read 5236 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: August 24, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »
Anyone here play F.E.A.R. Combat? It's the free multiplayer-only component of the popular Xbox360 game F.E.A.R.

I would like to get regularly scheduled private games going for Fungi Forums members. As stated before this game is absolutely free; both free to download and free to play online.
If you play this game or are interested and would like to start please post in this thread. Once we have enough people we can start deciding when to play (4 people or more).

Please do not post in this topic to say: you don't like this game, you don't like these kinds of games, I hate you TEM, or any sentence that has "I would but ..." "I wish I could ..." or anything in that vein. Only post to say you want to participate and/or to discuss scheduling times.

This game is rated M for Mature and contains graphic violence and naughty language. Do not play this game if you are under 17 years of age unless you have permission from your parents. Here is the link to get the game: http://www.joinfear.com/main

I'm free to play most days after 6 PM Eastern time.

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 06:01:41 PM »
Hey man, don't call it a 360 game please. It's a PC title firstly with 360 and PS3 ports.

Anyway, yeah, I'm always up for some gaming. Count me in!

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 07:44:27 PM »
Okay ignore what TEM said about not posting if you're not playing. Tell us why you're not playing, because we want more! I know Suffix PC was handling BioShock the other day...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 07:45:49 PM »
I'm a Mac user.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 08:04:12 PM »
Okay ignore what TEM said about not posting if you're not playing. Tell us why you're not playing, because we want more! I know Suffix PC was handling BioShock the other day...

I'm not cool enough.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »
I'm not playing because it's a 1.8 GB download, and I have a 375 MB download cap for all but three hours of the day. I would have to be getting immensely better speeds than I usually do during that time.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 10:48:26 PM »
I don't have time. *shrug*

TEM

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »
It takes a whole 10 minutes to play a match.

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 12:16:11 AM »
So let's see: We got

n00b
n00b
sorta good excuse, but seriously switch ISP
n00b

Anyone else got any reasons?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
The game is on the disc, right? I'll just buy the actual game (eventually...) and play it from there. Besides, I need more SHOOTAN.

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »
I seriously don't have enough time. School, band, tennis and sleep consume my life and I'm not interested enough to make time. Also my parents don't let me download stuff. Take it up with them.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 06:40:14 PM »
Even if I could run it, I probably wouldn't keep it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 07:40:28 PM »
The people that posted after the post restriction was lifted consisted entirely of people who won't play. It's ironic that I now want to shoot at these people the most.

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 09:12:08 PM »
Also my parents don't let me download stuff. Take it up with them.
I'm going to tell your parents of all the demos and games you downloaded on 360.

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »
Oh noes please don't augh!

I mean on the computer. They've had really scary things happen and even though all the files are backed up on an external hard drive, they still don't let us download stuff. We actually just had it crash last week.

Print