Print

Author Topic: Galaxtic Challenges  (Read 8148 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« on: December 01, 2007, 05:54:58 AM »
We all know Galaxy isn't that hard. But have you found any kind of indirect routes that can make the game a little more interesting? Or beating a level without a necessary power up? This thread is to express these ideas. I'll show you some examples:

Beat the second star mission in the Freezeflame Galaxy without Fire Mario Hard

Beat the first star mission in the Toy Time Galaxy without spring mario medium

In the Melty Molten Galaxy's second mission get to the other side of the volcano. Hard

Get all 150 purple coins in Toy Time Galaxy Hard

Get from Terecce to the Bedroom in 20 seconds. No flight Mario easy
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:11:46 AM by Wiiario »
I really don't care much for logic.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 02:22:54 PM »
Collect all 150 Purple Coins in Toy Time Galaxy.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
Go from the Terrace to the Bedroom in under 20 seconds, without using Flying Mario/Luigi.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 01:58:44 AM »
Corleone, There's a HUGH gap in that challenge. It's to easy. but nice try.
Maxvance, Why didn't I think of that? But did you beat yourself? I tried but could only get 123 coins before the time ran out. Still, it sounds do able so I'll put it up.
I really don't care much for logic.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 05:59:25 AM »
Here are some hard ones that I did:

-Beat Bowser's Dark Matter Plant without dying once.
-Beat "Fiery Dino Piranha" with 1 health.
-Do "Bee Luigi Takes Flight" only using Bee Luigi to climb up the honeycombs.
-Get 110 Purple Coins in Ghostly Galaxy's "Purple Coins in the Bone Pen" then get the star.
-Win "Cosmic Mario Forest Race" (Gold Leaf Galaxy) without stopping. You can still do the side flip.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:18:35 AM by Corleone »
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
I don't think any of those are hard compared to what other people posted.

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 01:36:39 PM »
Have you tried them? :D
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »
The first two are pretty easy.  I'm not really sure what you mean by the third one.  The fourth is a bit of a pain, but nowhere near as hard as MaxVance's (impossible?) 150 coin challenge.  And the fifth... I don't know why you'd ever stop in the first place unless you're trying to lose.

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 02:49:05 PM »
3rd one- Only use Bee Luigi to climb up the Honeycombs and then lose the power-up for the rest of the mission.
5th one- As in, the whole time you can only run and jump without stopping/running into a wall, not even to backflip up the platforms.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:50:36 PM by Corleone »
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »
Complete Luigi's Purple Coins with your TV on zoom.  I just did that and wondered why it was so hard to see where I wanted to jump.  I didn't realize the TV was on zoom until I changed inputs so my daughter could watch TV. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »
I can't do that one. My TV is so cheap, it doesn't have a zoom function.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 05:20:27 PM »
Gusty Garden Galaxy with 150 purple coins. (Hard, beacause of time limit)
Never stop running in Bouldergeist Daredevil (Medium)
In the observatory, try continlously jumping on the 2 Lumas that are chasing each other around the whole observatrory. Do not fall. (Hard)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »
Play though the game with the remote and the nunchuck in opposite hands. No, I don't have the game yet. Sorry. :(

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »
You would get used to that pretty quickly.

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 06:26:53 PM »
These are awesome! I think I'm going to design a site for these things. Similar to this.

Is it a good idea or not?

Print