Print

Author Topic: KooperYoshi = COPIER AND FRAUDER!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2560 times)

« on: June 11, 2001, 11:50:40 PM »
He is a disgruntled rodent, I am very upset. When I shut down my site it was because I had too much on my hand's at the time, but now im re-opening and renaming it Bowser's Redemption. I told "KooperYoshi" about this big idea and he didn't reply, then he say's sarcasticly in his Thanx to... section how he hope's I re-surface my site, ya right, from this day forward KooperYoshi Domain and Bowser's Redemption aka Bowser's Castle will be in a site battle for the best site. To start my few brownie point's here is some little information:

He has ignored me ever since he got his new site, so this made me very suspicous so I looked around and found out he backstabbed me, copied some images and even accused me of posting on his messageboard as TBD. I am not TheBlueDeamon, I wish I was and I will see to it, as part of my new Redemption (pay-back) I BEAT KOOPER YOSHI IN A WEBSITE POLL, if I lose....nah, won't say yet but I will say NO ONE STEAL'S IMAGES FROM ME!!! NO ONE! EVERYONE, HALF THE IMAGES ARE FROM MU OLD SITE, HERE THESE WORD'S, KOOPERYOSHI WOULD STILL BE A ZERO-LAMER IF IT WASNT FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE TIME TO GET STUFF YET HE DON'T, WHEN HE SAW MY SITE HE TOOK THE STUFF! AS FORMER KING OF BOWSER'S CASTLE I'LL SEE TO IT KOOPERYOSHI PAY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2001, 08:28:33 AM »
Bowza boy howz it goin.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2001, 09:29:11 AM »
That's just great, now I've made an enemy.

Since you won't believe me now, Bowser Boy, maybe you won't care that I never meant any of that.

I was never sarcastic in hoping that your site would come back. If you were thinking that your site was bad, and you thought it was sarcastic to hear that someone wanted your site to come back, then you've got the wrong idea.

I'm not sure about the rest of the people, but I was one of the people that enjoyed your website because it was a new site, one that showed promise. But then you made the decision to shut it down because you thought everyone hated your site.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, I don't think I'm getting many positive replies over at my site either. I don't have a huge fan base over at my site, but I still keep my site up because I enjoy doing it and I keep hoping others would enjoy it too.

As for not replying, I was paranoid thinking that anything I send to you would be read by the hacker. Well, it would, since he still has your account hacked. I remember that one time you sent an e-mail never to reply again. And I followed that e-mail. I never did reply again.

The hacker is still on the loose, but since he hasn't done anything yet, I shouldn't be so paranoid of him.

You did this to yourself. You're taking revenge on me just because I didn't reply without remembering anything in the past (either you forgot, or you didn't realize the hacker wasn't in jail anymore).

Anyway, I see your site is set to open on July 1st, same as my "big reopening." I bet you're gonna put me on the Wall of Shame list for no good reason. I don't talk this way to fans of my site, but I have to take offense. You can't turn your back so quickly.

So since you likely didn't bother to read this, it will probably be another war of which site is best. Although I wouldn't say it to his face, it seemed like my site and Luigi's Lair were having that feud a little while too.

Bowser Boy, I'm sorry for what I did. Please give me one more chance to change.

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2001, 09:31:52 AM »
Aw man, I must have a short attention span. I didn't realize you shut down your site to repatch it... now I really goofed. I guess that's just going to anger you more, right?

You have a right to do whatever you want, but so do I. I choose to hope that one day this feud will end.

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2001, 09:40:31 PM »
Wassup Mallow? PenguinWizard I appoligize, it's just I sorta thought that. Im sorry, anyway's Mallow im on my new computer, 866 MhZ! Anyway's no icq though, so Mallow ya get EQ? Heh im back on UO :)
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2001, 09:51:14 PM »
Man, Bowser Boy, if you ARE telling the truth about the 866mhz computer (since I'm not too good at identifying jokes and sarcasm when it applies), you're set for the next few years when it comes to having things run super fast. You know I envy those that have faster computers when mine runs so slow...

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2001, 09:57:51 PM »
And it's good that there was no feud. I forgive you, Bowser Boy. To me, when it comes to new sites, I welcome them because they can give you something new to spend time at. To experience what interests other people, to learn new things, and as it is for most people, to download more pictures and sounds.

That might be why I liked your site when it came out. It was different from the other sites I've seen so many times over. It gave new stuff to see, a promise of great things to come. Everybody on the Internet has this ability, but once you've seen everything, that's why new sites are so refreshing to see.

Man, maybe I should put that in my intelligent thoughts section coming in July :)

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2001, 11:11:05 AM »
Alright! 866 mghz is good. My mom said I cant get eq till im like 16. send me a message once you get icq.

"Ignorance is bliss"
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Print