Print

Author Topic: It Begins: Mario Cakes  (Read 6397 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »

Thanks to Anthony D. for the idea!

Some of us aren't familiar with the craze of Game Cakes, so allow me to enlighten you. For about half a year or so, blog kotaku.com has been chronically posting video game inspired cakes. Now, these aren't your run of the mill, cookie cut-out cakes. No, these are epic cakes, ones that require so much skill you can call them works of art. That's about all there is to it.

What we have here is a few Mario Game Cakes I've found just by doing a quick Google Search. No rhyme or reason, just something fun to get your weekend started out right. Hopefully this will start some sort of weekly deal. If you like the feature, I'll keep doing it. If not, it'll disappear faster than Mario's Cousin Stanley!

Click over to "Discuss in the Fungi Forums" to see the first few cakes!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:46:06 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »
We'll say a good five total cakes per week. Here are the first five (including the one in the original post), enjoy! Users that make silly captions for the cakes get extra coins!

(Click to Enlarge)

<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 12:42:52 AM »
Silly captions for cakes?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... let's see.

A new kind of pixel

Next time dig the crap you drop in the batter out before you bake it!

Happy Birthday Chayni

Whatever you do, Peach, don't turn around or those flames will come after us.

Huh, I guess it was possible.

-Lizard Dude

Print