Print

Author Topic: Life on Mars Dissertation  (Read 9470 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »
Suffix? Wait, maybe that's just me.

Thanks for noticin' me. I do it too, but in a subtle way.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »
Well, the Fungi Forums is a monarchy after all. The only true way to earn our independence would be to create an entirely different forum with a new set of rules.

You couldn't be more wrong. The only way to solve this is by using the method that never fails: a protest! If you start censoring all of your words, except the "filthy" ones I can only see success for your cause!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
I'm usually subtle about it, too. Every once in a while I'll add a teal-text comment/warning at the bottom of a post, but usually I don't.

Thanks, CrossEyed. :]  Though I'm not back for good.

o_ô Black Mage.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
Your concept of subtle is not as subtle as mine.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
I'm with Glorb on this one.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 01:45:29 AM »
Well, the Fungi Forums is a monarchy after all. The only true way to earn our independence would be to create an entirely different forum with a new set of rules.

I actually went ahead and made another forum just for kicks. I need some mods and admins. If anyone is interested, go ahead and PM me. The link to the actual site will be posted in the PM (I won't post it here 'cause that's probably borderline advertising).

It's all in good spirits. Just a little "revolution," if you will.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 02:49:44 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print