Print

Author Topic: Your literary mistakes.  (Read 8150 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »
I'mg going to type and entire paragraph without using the backspace key at all. This may highlight some of my common mistakes in the chatroom setting. This includes saying thisngs straongely or making massive typos without correcting themfirst before pressing enter. I am highly dependent on the backspace key. Here is another phrase for the paragraph that I am now typing. Firefox has put quite a few lines of red under some words, I'm not doing erribly well. Crap I didn't type terribly correctly . I should have used uquotation marks just then for the word "terribly."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 01:12:17 AM »
I try my best to type fast, although I'm very bad when it somcomes  to typing. I often make too many spaces and I hit tyoes but keep going and they end up realy bad at times. Also, I trype stuff, look at it, and then desice I want to change it. Decide I want to change it, I mean. That's why it often takes me a while to type a resoponce in the tchatroom. No, I didn't just make a typo across the entire keyboard. I just almost typed "the " again. Good lord I am a t really bad typist. U I hope it's just because I'm really tired.

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »
I would pwn you dudes at TypeRacer.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 01:16:12 AM »
You did, remember?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 01:52:20 AM »
I'm going to try to di this, but it probably won't be very interesting, because i'm a pretty good typist. Oh, darn, i did do wrong. And a keep messing up on I. HOW HARD IS IT TO TYPE I? Why c an't I do that? I'm not normally this bad.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »
I feel confident saying that bobman and I are the only good typists around here.

Unless you'd like to get in the ring and prove otherwise.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »
You guys are freakishly good typists, but I think your standards are way too high. Wikipedia considers average professional typing speed to be between 50 and 70 WPM.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 11:49:32 AM »
Hey, I'm pretty good too. I beat bobman a few times, remember?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »
This seems a good time to repost this.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »
IM'm goint yo do the same as TEm and type this ehikloe post withought using the backspace button. I really like that inmmage. I;'m really a horribvle typist and I use the backspace button a TRON. Dang I'm horrible.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »
I just playwed that game typeracing and i think i'm getting better because i tping faster and stiff and I jsut can't stop someone help me stoop no wait, don't casue i'm hsving to much fun oh help.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
ggggkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhj
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »
Though I haven't played typeracer before, I don nkow that I 'm not a profesionally trained typist, so I cactually pec k the keytboard instead of typing properly. I have given an exacmple of my less-than-stallar typing prowess by not using the delete button Likie TEM did.

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
I have never misplace a Z for an S in certain words like organize would not be spelled as "organise" many other people seem to find that funny all over the net and call it dialect.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »
Yeh, why dant thoze dan m Brits learmn to speak Enhglish/

9(imstill not using backspace)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print