Poll

Coke or Pepsi?

None
8 (72.7%)
None
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Print

Author Topic: Coke or Pepsi?  (Read 8947 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »
7 Up

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »
I bought one can of that once.

One.

It was the worst soda I've ever drunk.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 08:39:47 PM »
I second that.

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
If I had to drink one of these soft drinks, it would be neither of them. I hate soft drinks.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 11:51:13 PM »
But if you had to, you'd have to.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »
True, and since I don't have to, I don't have to. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 02:03:35 AM »
Why is this topic still alive?

Anyway, I haven't had a single energy drink in my life. They're a waste of cash. One only needs to look at their sugar content to see why.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 04:00:05 AM »
For me it depends. What makes an energy drink an energy drink? I like SoBe, but they're more like standard beverages than energy beverages.

Tasted Red Bull once. It was worse than one's own puke.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 06:22:40 AM »
"Love - It's what makes a SoBe a SoBe."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 10:07:16 AM »
I've become conditioned to love energy drinks. Red Bull Cola is certainly an acquired taste (in that it tastes weird as [dukar]), but it's grown on me. Can't replace Coke for me, though.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »
Sobe's okay, I guess, but I normally have no idea what the flavor is until it's too late.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »
If I had to pick Coke or Pepsi, Pepsi. When I drink Coke, I feel like I'm swallowing one of those spiked ball weapons. Pepsi goes down smoother for some reason.

I don't do energy drinks. I did drink the one that has Mario on the front of it. It didn't taste very good.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »
As far as energy drinks go I prefer Monster Khoas and Rumba, but they're more like spiked juice then traditional energy drinks.  I don't like Red Bull energy drinks, but enjoy their simply COLA that I posted earlier.  It's not the common phosphoric acid cola though.  It's more like the original Coke w/ very very little cocaine.   If they made a version sweetened with stevia instead of sugar I could probably drink it every day.  BTW, it's the sugar that causes most of the energy drink crash.  Most of all I drink pure green tea w/out any sweetener or flavorings. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »
I enjoy most all energy drinks, and prefer to drink the Monster BFC

Just because the sheer massive size makes me giggle.

I dig energy drinks a lot less these days since I realized even just basic coffee makes them look absolutely weinerly in "energy" provided.

Print