Print

Author Topic: My grandma died :(  (Read 4362 times)

« on: August 09, 2001, 01:33:02 AM »
It happened today (Wednesday). It's hard to believe. She was 77. She was allright on Saturday, when we came back from vacations, but then she got bad and she was put in a hospital yesterday. She died today at midday. As you can imagine, my mom (her daughter) is very sad and my uncle too (and, of course, everybody else).
I'm gonna miss her A LOT. We used to meet her almost every weekend, and we also used to invite her to dinner or having lunch in a restorant some times. She also sometimes cooked some things for me and my sister (you know, classic 'grandma's foods') and I'm gonna miss that too :( . And now she's gone forever...
When you think about it, it's very hard to believe that she won't be there anymore for birthdays, and X-mas... ****, the next Sunday is Children's Day here... Everybody will be so sad...
As you can probably see, the actual reason I'm sad is because I'll get one less present next Sunday <sad smile>. Yeah, Grandma died, sad, sad, sad, whatever... I want more presents!
(Sorry about kidding, but I felt that this was going so dramatic that Deezer would have to delete the topic so people won't drawn in its own tears while feeling touched while reading--whoops I did it again)
Now I have no more grandpas. My dad's dad died May 11th, he was 93 (and in a very good shape), but as you can imagine, he had been on an Old People Asylum for a year, and we all knew it was gonna happen anytime, so the pain wasn't that big... My other two grandpas died when I was little.
Well, I alredy shared enough for feeling comftable now. I guess the good part of all is that my two-weeks Winter holidays got long because I can miss school for some days.
(Just kidding again, fellas)
Well, I guess that what it counts at the end is that I loved her very much and she knew it, and she loved my very much and I knew it.

If you have read until this point, thanks a lot for listening. See ya.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 05:20:58 AM »
Sorry to hear that. I know how you must feel!My granpa died in August last year and i really miss him. My Grandma has a little flu andm y dad says she'll be ok but I'm still worried. I hope u feel etter soon

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 8/9/01 4:21:46 AM
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 04:10:35 PM »
Sorry man i know how ya feel. But please try not to say the potty words.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2001, 05:49:42 AM »
Man,I know what you're feeling.My Papa(Dad's dad)Passed out and i dad weren't there that day,he would be gone!!I was very woried.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2001, 08:19:52 AM »
Gee, sorry to hear that.

The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2001, 12:12:36 PM »
Thanx. I feel better now, a few days have passed, and at the same time, it was nice to share it with you.
:)

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2001, 12:13:19 PM »
Thanx. I feel better now, a few days have passed, and at the same time, it was nice to share it with you.
:)

P.S,: Oh btw Mario&Link, I didn't get a single word of what you said :) .

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2001, 12:26:34 PM »
Oh, and now that I think about it, I didn't get that 'potty' thing that Mallow said. But it looked like I was bugging him with something I said; what was it, I have no idea. But I would just like to let something clear: I didn't tell you people about the death of my grandma because I wanted your pitty; I talked about it because that was the way I was feeling and because that any attempt to continue replying on the other topics without mention this would be undoable. If you don't believe me, just check my reply to the 'Birthday Bash' topic, my only reply to it was an 'H.B.'. I didn't feel like talking about something else.
And on the other hand, arn't we all friends? When someone of your family died and you go playing with your friends, you don't hide that fact from them, right? You mention it, (actually, the first thing that happen is that they ask you 'how are you?', and you are lying if you say 'Fine') then they say 'Sorry, man', and then you all start playing basketball or whatever.
Got it?

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2001, 07:10:44 AM »
Sorry to hear that Santus I lost my dads mother in 97

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2001, 09:51:22 AM »
Yea,a few weeks ago my aunt lost her mother(not my grandma).It's just one HUGE bummer,at least my aunt is feeling better.

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2001, 11:14:08 AM »
Sorry man.  Seriously.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2001, 01:27:45 PM »
Hangin woth your friends is the best thing you can do at a time like this.
Dont worry man...we're here for ya bro!
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2001, 01:27:48 PM »
Hangin with your friends is the best thing you can do at a time like this.
Dont worry man...we're here for ya bro!

Edited by - GhettoMario on 8/11/2001 12:28:17 PM
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2001, 09:01:00 PM »
O its just when u said-"and X-mas... ****, the next Sunday..."
Sig...
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2001, 09:31:49 PM »
:D
Yeep! Sorry Mallow! LOL!
You know, that, what happened to me, is what I call 'being paranoid'.
Sorry for getting mad on you, Mallow. ;). UPS.
Oh, and, thanx again pals for sharing it with me. It was kinda relieving. I really consider you my friends now :´).
Hey, the ones who also losted loveable members of family, i'm sorry for you. Thanx for sharing your problems with me also. :)
I guess that the only thing we can think now is that, uh, it could be worst. i mean, in some way, is better to lose your grandparents than your parents, brothers or something. OK that fact doesn't actually relieve me, but I guess that's due to the same reason that makes us forget of thanking God, the Universe or whatever for having a roof upside us, a floor under us, some food inside us, and a computer in front!
And, of course, that bunch of Playboy magazines in the othe room-ER, uh, never mind.

;)!
Hey, take a look at my sig:
--
(from tylerdurden.com)

Can do 500 crunches in 5 minuts...
<has never witnessed birth>
Benches 450 lbs. ...
<has never written poetry>
Uses stairmaster 50 minutes every day.
<has never had to run to save his life>
T D:
Tyler
Durden
<self-improvement is masturbation> <self-destruction is the answer>

Print