Print

Author Topic: What if SMB was made in 2013?  (Read 5740 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 01, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
YouTube user Deloix created a pretty awesome video that shows what he thinks a 2013 version of Super Mario Bros.'s World 1-2 would look like.

Check out the video here and also see his recreation from last year that took us through World 1-1!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 02:05:59 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 10:33:32 PM »
Would have been better without the gore, but still neat.

what he thinks a 2013 version of Super Mario Bros.'s World 1-2 would look like if it was created in 2013.

SOUND THE REDUNDANCY ALARM OF REDUNDANCY
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:28 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-2Imh6a54" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-2Imh6a54</a>

I was quite taken with this one.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:40:28 AM »
Normally I'm not too impressed with videos like these as they tend to shoehorn blood and gore into the cinema, or have purposefully grim, out-of-character interpretations of the cast.

That said, the video that BP posted was absolutely beautiful.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 02:06:20 AM »
Would have been better without the gore, but still neat.

SOUND THE REDUNDANCY ALARM OF REDUNDANCY

Don't know what you're talking about... ;-)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 02:08:05 AM »
Normally I'm not too impressed with videos like these as they tend to shoehorn blood and gore into the cinema, or have purposefully grim, out-of-character interpretations of the cast.

That said, the video that BP posted was absolutely beautiful.

I liked it more than what I posted, but then again, I wasn't around to post that video in February was I?

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
I  hink it would be like new super mario bros

Print