Print

Author Topic: cast your vote for mayor of the mushrom kingdom!  (Read 2155 times)

« on: November 19, 2001, 12:55:25 AM »
who will you root for?
1.mushrom man-i will clean up and lower taxes in the mushrom!
2.super sam-i will set out stricter rules and more laws!
3.timmy the toad-i will make higher paying jobs and better education!
4.hokem hare-i wil bring in better media and higher taxes!
tommy tortise-i will put a band on all sports and clean up this kingdom!
toad-i will make everyone happy and bring more happyneiss and life to this town[i know how you feel i used to be a local citzen too].
5.and uh um -bowser?-bwhahaha,im back-i will higher taxes no rules no education and no jails.bwhahaha!you better vote for me!!!!!!
cast your vote now.
the results will be in and the winner of the election their mayor will be announcced here once i have at leasdt 20 votes
so-
VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VINCENT LIPARI
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2001, 01:26:27 AM »
PLESE VOTE

VINCENT LIPARI
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 02:12:57 AM »
i vote for super sam

BUGS ARE SO LAME KILLING THEMS MY GAME
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 04:56:57 PM »
will you stop this stupid charade! you two are the same person! and how could you be the mayor of a kingdom?!? it makes no sense!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 05:23:28 PM »
hey mario master 30000 come down a bit... i know your exitied about finding all these people who like mario games unlike your normal friends who every time you bring up something mario related they tell you your ubsessed...(at least my friends do) anyway i used to be like you just ask red ninja koopa or sonic.. or frost bite and them... i used to post every thought in my head intill i comed down a bit... trust me ..... plus try not start stuff like voteing for mayor and stuff.. talk about real mario stuff....

P.S. plus when making up names for the mayors you should have used names of people from mario games.. well besides bowser and toad...

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print