Print

Author Topic: Can't download Mario Cartoons :(  (Read 1901 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« on: December 11, 2001, 04:13:14 PM »
I have kept trying to download the Mario cartoons at:
http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm
but it's really slow!! And it always stops!I Emailed Danny (the guy who owns the site) about it and he said it was because the server he uses is really busy. So, I was wondering if someone here who has successfully downloaded all the cartoons, (probably someone with broadband)could get permission from Danny, and find a fast server, and put the cartoons on it. It would not only help me, but other people as well. Also, it'd probably also make them faster if you compressed them into zips.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 03:05:44 PM »
Or you could right-click the links and choose Save As, so you'd have them saved to your computer. And use a program that can resume downloads in progress, like GetRight.

If you want to complain on how slow it is to download, remember that I'm on 56k, so I've learned that, whether with a program to resume downloads or not (though it would be suicide to try to download one of those 7MB+ files without one), patience is a virtue.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 05:37:05 PM »
Thanx for the site name!  I have windows Media Player, so rather than downloading, they just play.  Unfortunately, every couple seconds it has to take a while to buffer again.  But just seeing them there brings me back to those past memories!  Mario cartoons are da best!  Hope they put them back on the air!

Print